• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wolverhampton Mummies general chatter :)

I'm Angie (waves).

I miss my parents too :cry: they moved up to Cumbria about 5 years ago. Mom had had 7 strokes & Dad retired early with ill health. They always wanted to buy a big american motorhome & tour europe, but when Mom fell ill & Dad had a cancer scare Dad realised she'd never cope if anything happened to him. So they moved completely out of the area & it's the best thing they ever did for themselves. Mom stopped having strokes & Dad now has a boat he goes fishing on a few times a week. I just miss not having them close, but i'd never want them back in the area as every time they visit Mom has a TIA with the stress her old friends & family put on her to visit them (they never bother to visit or keep in touch any other time).
It's also nice to have a seaside holiday home heehee!

Coz, keep faith hun - a cheap but fantastic wedding is totally do-able. You just need to know where you can cut costs. We has a hog roast wedding breakfast (self serve sit fown meal with pork, baps, pasta, salads & all sorts of fancy stuff lol) but i told the hotel i didn't want an evening buffet as no extra guests were coming so they covered it all up so we could 'pick' at it later on. I even ended up sending 5 large food bags of pork home with my parents to be frozen :haha:. As i said - anything i can help with, it'd be fab! (i should so re-train as a wedding planner hehe)

i`m glad snow isnt sticking. dont think i`ve got any plans for 2moro, just my parents on saturday.
sorry you got soaked kelly think i just missed it got back in for 2 from the town.
leanne how is hollie today has her cold got better x
you dont really think you`ll speak to people you know or live so close to but it is def a small world xx
i think if i get married i would like a registry office wedding then just a big party afterwards but i would have to have a dress though xx

Your dress is absolutely gorgeous limpetsmum (lol sorry, I guess we should state our real names so we dont have to do this hehe - Mine's Kelly btw). You look stunning. Coz I also know a girl from beeties.. well, she doesnt work there now but her husband is the manager of the toy dept. Her name is rachel (hancock thru marriage). She was my best mate in junior school :) I finally got to the cinema today to watch alvin and the chipmunks. was quite good actually.. got soacked on the way home tho.. Hope everyone is ok xx

Hi my real names corinne lol (nickname coz) Yh i know scott handcock , its a small world on babybump lol

Is that the second alvin and the chipmonks, i loved the first one, great film xxx

yeh the second :) I havent seen the first. It def is a small world on ere.. specially after findin out that pink23 in this thread is 'sorta' related thru marriage to me haha (my uncle is married to her aunty) :happydance:

oh thats funny :happydance: its a good thread :thumbup: xx

I'm Angie (waves).

I miss my parents too :cry: they moved up to Cumbria about 5 years ago. Mom had had 7 strokes & Dad retired early with ill health. They always wanted to buy a big american motorhome & tour europe, but when Mom fell ill & Dad had a cancer scare Dad realised she'd never cope if anything happened to him. So they moved completely out of the area & it's the best thing they ever did for themselves. Mom stopped having strokes & Dad now has a boat he goes fishing on a few times a week. I just miss not having them close, but i'd never want them back in the area as every time they visit Mom has a TIA with the stress her old friends & family put on her to visit them (they never bother to visit or keep in touch any other time).
It's also nice to have a seaside holiday home heehee!

Coz, keep faith hun - a cheap but fantastic wedding is totally do-able. You just need to know where you can cut costs. We has a hog roast wedding breakfast (self serve sit fown meal with pork, baps, pasta, salads & all sorts of fancy stuff lol) but i told the hotel i didn't want an evening buffet as no extra guests were coming so they covered it all up so we could 'pick' at it later on. I even ended up sending 5 large food bags of pork home with my parents to be frozen :haha:. As i said - anything i can help with, it'd be fab! (i should so re-train as a wedding planner hehe)

oh im glad they are happy over there, my mum and dad have depression as they cant sell there house in devon and they hate it there, they have been trying to sell there house on and off for 19 years:wacko: but i also dont mind going down to visit its also a seaside town thats good for a little holiday its just boring living there lol , i just wish it didnt cost us so much as we could go more often, its horrible missing them though , i know how you feel!

Your wedding sounds like it was lovely and all for 4,000 :thumbup: I hope that we will be better off soon so we can start saving wev had hard times with money, everything seems to go wrong with us and money but im so glad i have a job that i love allthough im only part time now i have Charlie :cloud9: xxx

If any ladies want to come in for a free makeover @ Urban Decay let me know! It can be quiet at the moment after xmas so we are doing free makeovers xxx

ooooo only just seen this thread:wave:, i live brierley hill, but used to work wolvo in the harley davidson shop :).
we ought to have a wolvo meet i've been on quite a few meet ups, i love them

ooooo only just seen this thread:wave:, i live brierley hill, but used to work wolvo in the harley davidson shop :).
we ought to have a wolvo meet i've been on quite a few meet ups, i love them

:hi: welcome to the group xxx

coz - i know what you mean petrol costs meaning not able to visit very often.
I'll take you up on a free make-over lol. Plus i get to meet you hun, i'll let you know when i can make it - possibly next wednesday, i might even try to book into have my hair done as well :winkwink: oooh or even the wednesday after as it's my birthday :happydance:

coz - i know what you mean petrol costs meaning not able to visit very often.
I'll take you up on a free make-over lol. Plus i get to meet you hun, i'll let you know when i can make it - possibly next wednesday, i might even try to book into have my hair done as well :winkwink: oooh or even the wednesday after as it's my birthday :happydance:

yeah no problem im in wednesdays 11-4pm and all day saturdays so let me know when you decide when and what time and il book you in :happydance: xxx

hi all i am from wolverhampton a little place just outside called Calf heath i am due the 3rd of september how are you all?? xxxx

Hi Jodie :hugs: where's calf heath then?
How many horse do you have hun?

its just off the A449 at the four ashes. i have got 6 horses i have not been able to ride any of them cause i did not want to risk any thing!! but i have got to do lead rein showing with my step daughter all year on her pony not looking forward to running round a ring looking like a whale in the summer though lol were abouts are you from?? xxxx

hi jodie, how are you feeling, have you suffered from much sickness?
I`m glad the snow has stopped now i think was shocked when it was sticking. what is evryone upto the weekend x

I know the 449 & four ashes hun.
I'm in coseley just off the birmingham new road. My friend has a horse, i don't know where she gets the time to keep it! Not easy work are they?

I know yer it is hard work but my OH does alot of it aswell so its not to bad!! i know coseley. How are you finding Pregnancy have you had any sickness or feeling tired?? Any special plans for the birth?? I think i want a water birth i have always fancied one any anything to relax at the time will be good and i think new cross have a couple of birthing pools so fingers crossed there will be one free for me when baby decides to come!!

Pink23 I have no sickness at all been very lucky!! hehe felt a little bit tired but not much more than normal!! it makes me feel like i am not pregnant because i have no symptoms but i do have a rather large bump so fingers crossed everything is ok!! It made me a bit worried at first having no sickness and that so i went for a private scan at 9 weeks which was amazing it was only £55 and worth every penny i have got a dvd and you can see the heart beating and its little arms and legs!! How are you finding been a new mom??

Not upto anything the weekend really not working so cant wait thing i might just take the dogs over the chase and maybe do a bit of shopping nothing to exciting how bout everyone else??

Make sure your in & out before me then lol. I'd like a water birth - i'm such a typical pisces! I'm having mine at New Cross too (i think anyway) just waiting for a visit to make sure it's better care than their gynae unit!
I've been in twice so far with severe vomiting, weight loss & dehydration but feeling much better now my placenta has decided to kick in :winkwink:
Your bump is fab - mine's not far off that size so i'm already in maternity clothes!
Not got any plana for the weekend but i'd like to get out as i'm housebound at the moment, DH has my car to get to work & back whilst i'm off sick as his is broken! We're avoiding visiting friends seeing as i'm showing so much cos we're not telling them until after the scan on tuesday.
Have you had a scan yet?

Hi jodie :hi: Hope your well :flower:

I think we are getting more snow in wolverhampton tomoz , im getting fed up of seeing it now lolxx

I had my little boy at newcross hospital, i thought it was a nice hospital the nurses were all helpfull xxx

u never know we might be in at same time!! i am glad u r feeling better!! u will have to put scan pics on here hehe. i have just brought my first pair of maternity jeans from newlife 2.99 bargain!! I have been living in leggings. R u going for a look round newcross?? I wouldent mind having a look round checking out the pools and that!! is there a certain day or something?? I wish i had some time of work its getting tiring!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->