woman breastfeeds her dog?

baby_mama87

Reaction score
So I just looked on facebook to see someone post a picture of an article from pick me up mag titled

"I bottle feed my daughter but breast feed my dog"

I couldnt read the article and can only see it online from another forum (don't think I can post the link here) I'm totally gobsmacked! By saying she bottle feeds I think she means expressed milk not formula but actually letting the dog on her nipple seems a bit sick to me, plus would this even have any nutritional value for a dog surely a weaned dog needs food and the point of her story was saying she did it as there was no food in one night. What are your thoughts on this?

I read that. very weird she says it makes her a better mum bfing her kids dog errr how? lol

Those magazines are always full of weird stories!

These magazines are always full of negative stories that make BFers look like weirdos more like. Xx

How did that idea "i know i will stick my dog on my nipple" cross her mind? Seriously!? Absolutely disgusting.

Imagine when the child is older if people found out or still remembered? What about parents of the childs friends?!

I read a similar story about a woman bfing her kitten and dog as her child rejected her breast. These people need help, but no. They sell their story!

My first reaction is what. on. earth. How did that even happen? And yeah it does seem like these articles are out to make breastfeeders look crazy.

But at the same time the thought came to mind, how the hell did we humans find out that cows milk is good to drink? Pretty gross if you think about it.

I dreamt I did this like 2 times when I was pregnant. Gag!!!

:wacko: Just wrong. I dont think it makes all breastfeeders look crazy though :shrug: Surely everyone must know that what she is doing is deffo NOT the norm?!

That picture made me shudder...

I can understand it must be heartbreaking if your baby can't/won't breastfeed, but seriously? A dog? :sick:

Yes but these are the only stories this type of magazine has about BF (or other nonsense like BF made me anorexic) surely that's going to give people a pretty skewed perspective xx

My first reaction is what. on. earth. How did that even happen? And yeah it does seem like these articles are out to make breastfeeders look crazy.

But at the same time the thought came to mind, how the hell did we humans find out that cows milk is good to drink? Pretty gross if you think about it.

I always wonder bout that! Or eggs too..."hmm that round thing that just popped out of that bird's butt looks yummy.." In reality they were probably observing other animals. But who decided it would be a good idea to start tugging at a cows nips?

So morbid curiosity got the better of me and I looked up the article.... :shock: is it just me or is that dog severely fat? Surely human milk is not designed to be fed to an adult dog? Never mind method of doing it :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->