woman breastfeeds her dog?

I read this and was very disturbed. I could ALMOST understand if it was a PUPPY that needed milk but its mother wouldn't let it suckle.. ALMOST. But... No, not even then...

I can't even picture a dog being able to suckle on a nipple, not an adult dog anyway... Wtf OMG I don't even want to try and picture it :sick: sicko

Weird!!!

If She's got that much milk to give to a dog why doesn't she donate it.??
So so so wrong!!

Well. I guess tongue tie wouldn't be an issue.

:rofl:

It's awful I think it's right that she needs help I can't imagine that humans milk is going to be nutritious on its own for a dog but if she really wanted to do it why not just use expressed milk instead? It's as if she's getting some sick kick out of it:wacko:

I can't even picture a dog being able to suckle on a nipple, not an adult dog anyway... Wtf OMG I don't even want to try and picture it :sick: sicko

Don't look at page 2 of this thread then, whatever you do lol

That's disgusting. Wonder how much money she got for that article?

Eeeeew.

I seen a tv programme once about a woman who breast fed her husband :sick:

It's about as weird as people drinking cows milk... Very weird! Not being willing to drink it from the source shows just how weird.

These magazines are always full of negative stories that make BFers look like weirdos more like. Xx

If this correct, she doesn't breastfeed her kids, so technically she is not a BFers. Just a sick woman who just happened to have breastmilk like every women out there.

anyway, my dog tries to go after my breastmilk and even will try to lick my LO's face for it. if I have a leaky shirt, he will try to pull it out of the basket to lick it. ahhh, oh well, a dog is going to do what a dog do.

It's about as weird as people drinking cows milk... Very weird! Not being willing to drink it from the source shows just how weird.

I think that's a little harsh and incomparable, I think. :shrug:

OMG! Why would she breastfeed her dog but not her child?! :dohh:

I looove cow's milk but I would never suck on cow's teat...you know what I mean? :haha:

And people get uncomfortable watching me breastfeed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->