woman breastfeeds her dog?

Oh no. I looked. Tbh I was picturing something like a Doberman, a pug doesn't seem as bad for some reason :rofl: still soso gross though

Oh no. I looked. Tbh I was picturing something like a Doberman, a pug doesn't seem as bad for some reason :rofl: still soso gross though

I dunno, pugs are more slobbery, it seems worse :haha: :haha: :haha:

LOL I'm thinking about all those teeth! :wacko:

Imagine taking it out for walkies and it wanting to latch on :haha:

Eww... however I do admit while pregnant I dreamt I gave birth to an adult cat and was trying to breastfeed it :haha: :haha:

It's about as weird as people drinking cows milk... Very weird! Not being willing to drink it from the source shows just how weird.

What food do you eat from the source though? I wouldn't be willing to burrow my head into some dirt and eat a potato, but I don't think eating them is weird. Drinking the milk from a cow is in no way weirder than eating the actual cow, imo :shrug:

cant bear to think how much it would hurt if the dog accidentally bit her tit bahahaha

These magazines are always full of negative stories that make BFers look like weirdos more like. Xx

If this correct, she doesn't breastfeed her kids, so technically she is not a BFers. Just a sick woman who just happened to have breastmilk like every women out there.

anyway, my dog tries to go after my breastmilk and even will try to lick my LO's face for it. if I have a leaky shirt, he will try to pull it out of the basket to lick it. ahhh, oh well, a dog is going to do what a dog do.

They don't have any normal stories of mothers breastfeeding baby humans but instead of women breastfeeding their dad/mum/teenage son/zoo animals/next door neighbours etc, that does make BF look weird especially since the kind of demographic these magazines are aimed at are known for their abysmally bad BF rates. The only other stories they have about BF are suggesting BG causes anorexia/mental health problems or extreme failure to thrive stories. When my son was in SCBU someone left a copy of one of these rags lying around with a 4 page spread of women who couldn't BF or who had chosen not to and it made out most women are not able to successfully BF and was bemoaning the fact formula advertising isn't allowed as being militantly anti-FF, it made me feel like an inch high especially since only one other lady was BF in SCBU xx

It's about as weird as people drinking cows milk... Very weird! Not being willing to drink it from the source shows just how weird.

What food do you eat from the source though? I wouldn't be willing to burrow my head into some dirt and eat a potato, but I don't think eating them is weird. Drinking the milk from a cow is in no way weirder than eating the actual cow, imo :shrug:

well i think shes trying to say that cows milk is just not meant for humans just like breastmilk is not meant for dogs

Awww no, I love milk and this thread is totally putting me off it. Just thought about udders.... Ew lol

I don't think teeth would be an issue, my Pug's teeth were tiny! :haha:

I am more disturbed she would actually publish this story than her actually doing it, very strange woman. I would class that as animal cruelty. It is humiliating the dog in a way, it doesn't know any better, and also she is giving it something that has no nutritional value to it whatsoever. :nope:

If I had no food in the house for my dog, I would find something in the freezer, not shove it on my boob! :wacko:

So your basically comparing a baby drinking cow milk, to a dog feeding from the breast? :wacko:

I didn't know whether to pee myself laughing at that picture or throw up :haha:

These magazines are always full of negative stories that make BFers look like weirdos more like. Xx

If this correct, she doesn't breastfeed her kids, so technically she is not a BFers. Just a sick woman who just happened to have breastmilk like every women out there.

anyway, my dog tries to go after my breastmilk and even will try to lick my LO's face for it. if I have a leaky shirt, he will try to pull it out of the basket to lick it. ahhh, oh well, a dog is going to do what a dog do.

They don't have any normal stories of mothers breastfeeding baby humans but instead of women breastfeeding their dad/mum/teenage son/zoo animals/next door neighbours etc, that does make BF look weird especially since the kind of demographic these magazines are aimed at are known for their abysmally bad BF rates. The only other stories they have about BF are suggesting BG causes anorexia/mental health problems or extreme failure to thrive stories. When my son was in SCBU someone left a copy of one of these rags lying around with a 4 page spread of women who couldn't BF or who had chosen not to and it made out most women are not able to successfully BF and was bemoaning the fact formula advertising isn't allowed as being militantly anti-FF, it made me feel like an inch high especially since only one other lady was BF in SCBU xx

That is true. made me think how when a man does sick things, sometimes people just say he is rare and just sick and it rarely cause them to look for alternative for sex. its a shame that these articles on BFing do.

LOLLLLL, my pug is sitting next to me on the couch as I'm pumping milk..............

Good thing he's blind or he might be eyeballin' my milk!

Eww... however I do admit while pregnant I dreamt I gave birth to an adult cat and was trying to breastfeed it :haha: :haha:

Whilst pregnant I dreamt I gave birth to a battered fillet of cod and had to bite it's head off to get it to latch on :wacko:

well i think shes trying to say that cows milk is just not meant for humans just like breastmilk is not meant for dogs

Yeh I get it. Just saying that not being willing to eat food directly from the source doesn't make eating that food unnatural or weird. Eating food directly from the source would be weird in almost every instance :wacko:

Lmao at giving birth to a battered fish too :haha:

I think that's a little harsh and incomparable, I think. :shrug:

It 100% the same thing!!

Seriously how is preferring drinking a glass of pasteurized cows milk instead of directly from the source anything like having a dog suckling on your nipple?!?!?

My dog loves breastmilk!

...I spilled some on the floor once and he was all over it.

Really though, I don't understand the logistics of breastfeeding an adult dog? Seems like it wouldn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->