woman breastfeeds her dog?

I'm guessing some people have never been to a farm and actually looked inside that bucket of milk when it came right out of the cow! It doesn't look or taste like what is in your fridge, that's for sure!!!

I just feel sorry for her kids - other kids are going to tease them to death :S

I read the story she tried to feed both her children but they couldnt breastfeed/couldnt latch on so she expressed milk into bottles for them so technacally she did breastfeed. but for some bizare reason she decided to bf the dog too.

I know how devistating it is to have to give up breastfeeding because of issues that cannot be resolved but to feed the dog because you couldnt put your Los to the breast is a bit much.

I think shes talking out of her arse, if humans loose the ability to BF around the age of 8 why would a dog be able to feed from a human?

Eww... however I do admit while pregnant I dreamt I gave birth to an adult cat and was trying to breastfeed it :haha: :haha:

Whilst pregnant I dreamt I gave birth to a battered fillet of cod and had to bite it's head off to get it to latch on :wacko:

:rofl: :rofl: seriously I've just spat tea everywhere! Pregnancy hormones are insane!

I know what people are saying about cows milk and yeah j agree with a pp it's pretty disgusting unpasturised. Someone said to me before its full of pus direct from the teat urghhh! I actually wanted to vom when I heard tthat. But come on its nothing like feeding an adult dog from a human breast :haha: you know what in a weird way I could kind of understand if it was a little puppy who needed milk but an adult dog needs food!

I think shes talking out of her arse, if humans loose the ability to BF around the age of 8 why would a dog be able to feed from a human?

Thats not entirely true apparently lol

I really must stop finding these photos :blush:

Attachments

• i-breastfeed-my-dad-12262-1300939097-4.jpg
    i-breastfeed-my-dad-12262-1300939097-4.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 30
That's a little odd and over the top, why couldn't she have expressed?:wacko:

forget baby, this is what came up while searching 'woman breastfeeding'

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 50

Thats not entirely true apparently lol

I really must stop finding these photos :blush:

I remember that article, this lady was breast feeding her son and her dad had cancer so she would add her milk into his cereals, milkshakes and express it into a cup for him, in the end she found it too difficult and told her dad to feed straight from her breast :sick:

Ok now I'm starting to think some of these are fake..

https://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e263/mali-babe/48523E67-3032-4AEB-856A-C4E155F410E2-1912-00000226A2B897C4.jpg
And seriously taking the mick

Expressing - fine. Sucking, heeeellllllll no, not my dad anyway. I'd rather the pug!

Ok now I'm starting to think some of these are fake..

https://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e263/mali-babe/48523E67-3032-4AEB-856A-C4E155F410E2-1912-00000226A2B897C4.jpg
And seriously taking the mick

Oh crikey!! :nope:

I didn't know how to 'spoiler' a pic. Sorry to all the ladies that I made vomit :flower:

I love my baby and breastfeed him but I wouldn't breastfeed anyone/anything else for a million pounds! My nipples are currently very sore sacred temples haha

I can't help but think about a dog licking its bum hole and then wrapping its mouth around her nips YUCK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->