woman breastfeeds her dog?

These magazines are always full of negative stories that make BFers look like weirdos more like. Xx

Thats what I thought. Never a normal breastfeeding story, no one would be interested .

Throwing something in here. We drink from cows. Which is also weird. And no I wouldn't breastfeed a dog, cat or any other species but human babies. I would feed another baby that wasnt mine though.

Its totally different to drinking cows milk. We don't suck it from the actual cow! If she was expressing her milk for her dog, i wouldn't find it as weird, although to be perfectly honest, from the size of the dog, i think its affecting its health.

This is the best I could find:

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/mo...graham-breastfeeds-dog-picture_n_1977649.html

Ah I see she was distraught as she couldnt breastfeed not choose to bottle feed her children which makes me think she has real issues here and may actually need some form of professional help.

Eeeeeew!

Tho I am actually lolin about this too!

I definitely think she has some sort of mental issues, how is breastfeeding your dog going to make you feel better about not feeding your children?! :/

Its said that if a woman dosnt breastfeed her body can think she has lost her baby, this is what can bring on depression. Perhaps her body is in morning and she feels breastfeeding something will help. Its strange but I think she does need help and I dont mean that in some sarcastic term. If she where to have another baby I bet she would breastfeed that baby.

Ah I see she was distraught as she couldnt breastfeed not choose to bottle feed her children which makes me think she has real issues here and may actually need some form of professional help.

I agree and these magazines are well known for preying on vulnerable people and to add insult to injury often they twist what they have said when the article is published as well xx

I know what they are like :( They dramatise it and often the person whos story it was gets twisted to. Remember the one about breastfeeding left someone infertile when it wasn't even that it was because she had an eating disorder.

I know what they are like :( They dramatise it and often the person whos story it was gets twisted to. Remember the one about breastfeeding left someone infertile when it wasn't even that it was because she had an eating disorder.

I had to go look up what you mean - just ugh. It seems like the woman really believes it was due to breastfeeding too

https://www.studentmidwife.net/fob/thats-life-breastfeeding-left-me-infertile.59719/

"I let my breastfeeding and weight loss get so out of hand.."

UGH.

They always exploit people that actually need help . That makes me more sick.

It's about as weird as people drinking cows milk... Very weird! Not being willing to drink it from the source shows just how weird.

I think that's a little harsh and incomparable, I think. :shrug:

It 100% the same thing!!

Def agree :flower:

I wonder how people who have reacted if this woman would have pumped her breastmilk and then dumped into a little bowl for the dog so we couldn't see her actually nursing it. Surely that's the same thing (if not close to the same thing) as what we do to cow's milk? We take it from the cow and put it into bottles. If we would have to see a human sucking on a cow's nipple we would probably think it's just as gross :shrug:

It's about as weird as people drinking cows milk... Very weird! Not being willing to drink it from the source shows just how weird.

I think that's a little harsh and incomparable, I think. :shrug:

It 100% the same thing!!

I'm sorry if this has already been picked up on.

It is completely incomparable!

A dog feeding straight for the breast is nothing like someone drinking pasteurized cow's milk from a glass.

The equivalent would be drinking cow's milk straight from its udders. Which just doesn't happen. It's not meant to happen, I think people would have far less to say about her expressing and feeding the dog it in a bowl.

I agree dragonfly, this lady has issues and needs help. I read another article about a lady that breastfed her cat. Maybe these women have a basic instinct to feed and nurture that wasnt fulfilled...i dont know. I did give my dog expressed breast milk (baby didnt want it) and he loved it! My hubby thought it was disgusting until i pointed out he drinks cows milk :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->