Woo hoo! We have our names picked out!

SJDsMommy

1 prince and 1 princess<3
Reaction score
We were set on Cora right away for a girl but had a hard time agreeing on a middle name.. as for a boy, I wanted Liam and I knew he liked the name Jett, so I suggested Liam Jett, but it soon became apparent that he was set on Jett as a first name, I didn't think Jett Liam flowed as good so we took to a middle name generator and went through about 50 names including the one we eventually agreed on and more after that to see if there as anything we liked better... then with a girl I had a list of names I liked and he shot all but one down, the one I liked but didn't feel set on.. so today I found one more, and though he didn't love it, he's ok with it (the same way I feel about the middle name for a boy)

Long story short -

Boy name is Jett Grayson, Girl name is Cora Lilly :)

Beautiful! Congrats on deciding, we are SO far from it! hahah

Wow you are on top of all of this! We didn't have a girls name decided until birth for my first ( and of course it turned out to be a girl! Haha) and then not until like 39 wks with my second!
We have a really hard time with girls names ( basically me, I am extremely picky) but we had a boys name agreed upon in a matter of seconds. Never even had to discuss that! And of course we have two girls, lol! If this third one is a girl, we are screwed, I don't know what we will do...

Oh my god. We have the same names picked out. My girls name is Cora Astrid and the boys name with be Grayson Dean... Haha! great minds :)

We had a girls name picked out at 6 weeks, it suddenly changed in the recovery room. She just didn't look like a Hana. Lovely names though.

Wow you are on top of all of this! We didn't have a girls name decided until birth for my first ( and of course it turned out to be a girl! Haha) and then not until like 39 wks with my second!
We have a really hard time with girls names ( basically me, I am extremely picky) but we had a boys name agreed upon in a matter of seconds. Never even had to discuss that! And of course we have two girls, lol! If this third one is a girl, we are screwed, I don't know what we will do...

Haha well like I said I am very planned out! keeps me busy while I am waiting for my scan and movement and to know the gender lol and other non pregnancy related things.

We had that issue with boy names lol with my son, I don't remember how we came up with the first name but with a middle name.. I had a list of 20 middle names, hubby shot them ALL down.. and he kept giving me names that were either already in the family, or too old for my liking.. after that we decided if the next was a boy he would pick and a girl I would pick. He wanted to name our 1st Jett Danger (so he could teach him to say Danger is my middle name) lol and would have used the same name if our 2nd was a boy.. this time around he still wanted Jett but didn't like the Danger part anymore.. Thankfully lol I admit the name did eventually grow on me but I thought it was silly, sounds like a comic book character or something.. haha

Cora was instantly agreed on (though he wanted to Spell it Korra) just had a hard time finding a middle name.. haha

Aw they're lovely names, we have got our girls name but no boys yet, me and oh have decided on Millie for a girl and I LOVE Noah for a boy but oh is a joiner and said he didn't feel comfortable having that boys name! So back to the drawing board lol x

I love your names :) there's a couple of girls names I like I have no idea for boys. We want to know gender this time so hopefully we will find a name before birth x

Good luck ladies, I'm sure you will find the perfect name for your little ones :)

We did have our names picked out but now its actually happening things have changed!
Hubby has now said that he's not sure about the girl name as its become very popular in recent years (not that we know anyone by it!) And our boy name hes never been set on! I have very strong feelings though that their middle name should mean something to the family so if its a girl it'll be Ivy after my grandmother who i was very close to as a child but who is no longer with us.
If its a boy hubby suggested we give it the middle name Lewis as that was my maiden name and i only have sisters so noone to carry on the name for my dad! (I love this idea so hopefully we'll stick with it!)
Just no idea on first names anymore!!

Lovely names! We've had a girl's name picked out since I was pregnant with DS, Cordelia, and if it's a boy we're going for Eric.

We've had a boy and a girl name picked out since before we were even TTC! :) We also have middle names picked out that are meaningful to the family.

It took us almost my entire pregnancy to agree on our dd's name. It will probably be the same thing this time around too!

I can't imagine that haha I've always been one to need a name picked out ASAP even if we have to sit there for an hour at a time talking about names.. I love having a name to associate baby by :)

My other kids are named Spencer Jasyn and Emery Bay

Those are adorable names. We had a boy name picked out before we even got pregnant, we've already changed our daughter's first name (daughter in theory).

Nash Alexander for a boy, and Hailey Anne Violet for a girl. (It was Tiffany Anne Violet)
The middle names for the girl are set but, who knows how long I'll stick to liking Hailey. Girl names are so much harder.

Great :)

We've had our names picked for years, only just started ttc haha

Oh wow! haha

And my maiden name was Alexander! my grandpa (who raised my brothers and I) got soooo mad when my brother chose to give his son Alexander as a middle name (because my brother and I have different dads). I was a tad annoyed too as I didn't and still don't understand why they would choose to do that.. it does make a lovely middle name though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->