woolwich

If they do they won't share the information

Nothing will be enough especially for the family and friends of the victim

Of course, a civilised justice system will never be able to match the severity of murder but no matter what the Daily Mail tries to claim, prison is not a fun place to be and losing your personal freedom is a huge punishment.

All this about mental issues its rather unlikely two people would get together and kill a solider right outside his barracks with plenty of weapons in tow

Because who murders someone and sticks around for interviews? It is not exactly the actions of someone with a sane mind. Many eye witnesses said it was a crazed attack, to me that suggest they werent in control.

I looked on google maps and it says it is a sixteen minute walk from the barracks to where it was, so not outside his barracks.

The thing is people with mental health issues find each other all the time, just because there were two of them doesnt rule that.

On twitter there is a male claiming British soliders are terrorists and that they kill innocent people, it worries me that this is only the start as the justice system is to soft.
However close it was, it was close enough for them to know there were alot of soliders about

I'm sorry R_x, I really don't see your point. What do you think should happen to these guys?

On twitter there is a male claiming British soliders are terrorists and that they kill innocent people, it worries me that this is only the start as the justice system is to soft.
However close it was, it was close enough for them to know there were alot of soliders about

Yeah and on my facebook there are loads of twats saying that all foreigners are terroists and to lock the borders and throw all the foreigners already in the UK in prison in order protect the English. All both of these show are that there are idiots spouting absolute crap because they can, it proves idiocy doesnt discriminate.

Yes it was close enough to know that but that still doesnt mean a soldier was specifically targeted especially as he wasnt even in uniform. It could of been a random attack, now I am not saying for sure it was but I wont be assuming either way.

You should see some of the racist stuff on my facebook.

Lots of "muslims hate us, they want us dead"

You get idiots on every side

I dislike someone in britain slagging of the british army when they are there to protect them.
He was wearing a help for heros tshirt.

Most people dont ike that.

Soldiers deserve far more respect then they get. Alot of British people give soldiers abuse.

I still don't really understand your overall point R.

I dislike someone in britain slagging of the british army when they are there to protect them.

I dislike people making assumptions about a whole section of the population based purely on their religion or race :shrug:

Some people see the wars as illegal and therefore they class it as terrorism for the British army to go and kill in those countries. So I guess that is where he thoughts come along. I am not saying he is right (nor wrong) though.

As for the HFH t-shirt, it is a charity, so many people have those t-shirts, it doesnt mean they were targetting for that.

I still don't really understand your overall point R.

Hmm one minute it's a discussion next I can't post unless I have a point? Everybody has different opinions, doesn't make me dumb for mine.

But what exactly are you trying to say? You don't like that someone said something mean about soliders?

I dislike people making assumptions about a whole section of the population based purely on their religion or race :shrug:

Some people see the wars as illegal and therefore they class it as terrorism for the British army to go and kill in those countries. So I guess that is where he thoughts come along. I am not saying he is right (nor wrong) though.

As for the HFH t-shirt, it is a charity, so many people have those t-shirts, it doesnt mean they were targetting for that.

In wars it works both ways doesn't it?
I do know that, we do have help for heros stuff.

But what exactly are you trying to say? You don't like that someone said something mean about soliders?

I don't like someone saying that man deserved it because the British army are terrorist yet he'd be happy to sit back and let them fight for HIM

In wars it works both ways doesn't it?
I do know that, we do have help for heros stuff.

Depends on which way you look at, if you mean both sides killing each other then yes but as I said some people disagree with British soldiers even being in those countries and as their soldiers arent in the UK, then in the eyes of people who disagree then no it doesnt go both ways.

I was simply responding to the fact you said he was wearing it, it doesnt mean he was targeted for that reason. I think the whole point is you are saying some people are trying to justify it but I feel that people are saying wait for facts, which will come in time.

British soldiers don't get a choice where they go.
The way the man talked after it makes me think he knew

I said maybe that was they wrong word pages back

British soldiers don't get a choice where they go.
The way the man talked after it makes me think he knew

I know they dont, as I said I didnt say he was right. I am just saying why some people have that view. Some people see it as easy to leave the forces, they dont realise the amount of notice they have to give, so some people might think either a) dont join up or b) leave if they ask you to do something you dont agree with.

You mean in the video? I dont remember seeing anything that made me think he knew was a soldier (but it is late now and everything is getting a bit fuzzy) but again that is an assumption rather than a fact and so it is better to wait for facts to come out than just assume he did know.

I said maybe that was they wrong word pages back

I missed that post cos it was really busy on this thread at that time, so I apologise :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->