Woolworths closing down sale tomorrow

A

Always&4ever

Woolworths will be having a closing down sale tomorrow after failing to find a buyer for the highstreet store! Just thought id let you all know

what, is that different from the sale theyre already having, reduced even more?

said 50% off, il post the link
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20081210/tuk-job-fears-as-woolies-rescue-fails-45dbed5.html

Think thats the one thats on now, started last thursday xXx

When i went into my local one today pretty much everything was 20% off and a lot of the stock had gone so maybe theyre reducing further to get rid of the last of it?

I heared Theo Popadopolus decided he didnt want to buy it, it must be bad for him to turn it away, he's normally the man at turning businesses around.

There is already a sale on thats been on for nearly a week? Im not sure if this is another one to shift stock? TBH the sale now is bad, 20% off most things.

A massive sale with up to 50% off toys and gifts was also launched, with a pledge that stores would carry on trading beyond Christmas.

Maybe not, must be a new one. Annoyed now as i spent quite abit with only the 10% off :rolleyes:

its on the news tonight that stores are starting to close from 2moro, so prob a bigger sale?

They are reducing further, doubt much available though, was in one in town on Tues and not much I wanted even with only 20% off!

When i went into my local one today pretty much everything was 20% off and a lot of the stock had gone so maybe theyre reducing further to get rid of the last of it?

I heared Theo Popadopolus decided he didnt want to buy it, it must be bad for him to turn it away, he's normally the man at turning businesses around.

mr Popadopolus owns the ladurett in eastenders:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Heard he's a Dragon
:rofl: :rofl:...sorry couldn't resist!

Theo pathetis or something? He's a businessman, does something or other and is in Dragon's Den xx

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:!!!!

It says that they're going to trade til after Christmas still. Might be worth popping in.

:rofl: still laughing at Mr Popodopolus!!!

x

ad to ring my dad, we had asked for woolworths voucher, but they'll be nothing left after, but him and his fiancee are way ahead of me, they sorted it when they first went into administration, just wondering what vouchers we have instead?? xx

Dont go , its not more off its the same old crap off.. just been.

I went today i was feeling ill with flu but wanted to quickly nip in .
Everything was only around 30% off shelves were nearly empty .
Every one was running around frantic , Toys thrown all over the floor it was horrid .
I went in primark instead and picked up 2 MASSIVE bags of clothes for both kids checkout price was £65 whoooooo much better lol . x .

Iwent past today and the queue was to the end of the shop so didnt bother!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:!!!!

It says that they're going to trade til after Christmas still. Might be worth popping in.

:rofl: still laughing at Mr Popodopolus!!!

x

isnt he a character off birds of a feather lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"