wooohooo

beckybumpbaby

pregnant and mummy!
Reaction score
i have lost a whole dress size in just 4 days.....

not sure if i am doing the right thing but i am not following any form of diet laid out by ww or sw but can you all tell me if this is the right way of doing it?

ok so morning i have an apple, and tea.
no snacks
lunch salad - consists of lettuce, cucumber, toms, crab sticks or prawns, teeny bit of extra light coleslaw or extra light salad cream and water to drink
maybe a snack of snack-a-jacks or apple
dinner - either plain chicken + veg, plain white fish with veg or soup.
water to drink
no snacks b4 bed.

problem is where i have just stopped sugar just like that, i feel soooooo light headed can anyone tell me if this feeling will subside soon?

doesnt help that nasty AF reared her ugly head today which makes me want to go eat all the choc i can find lol!!

thanks in advance! xx

lol 4days!! go u man! how much weight have u lost?
i not lost a dress size and i been doin at a month lol

as for the sugar side of things i no wat u mean...wen i first started ww obviosly ya cut out all ur sugar etc and i drank ful fat fizzy like all the time so going to diet i really noticed it..but i think nim getting used to it now...i still get timeswen i can really tel i not had any sugar but ill jus pik at like 1 wine gum which give u that quick lil fix xx

well according to my wii fit i have not lost any weight lol!! but last week i could not get my size 14 jeans over my legs but today was wearing them lol its great gave me the kick i needed to keep it up!!
i think the wii fit helps though as i am doing regular excersise like every day for at least half hour, and i come off there looking like i just got out the shower lol!!!!!

i was havin a bad day today though just got first AF since having max and was so tempted to eat every piece of choc in the house but resisted temptation and now feel great for not giving in!! but am starving after my lovelly soup for dinner lol! xx

I find if I suck on one hard candy the lightheadedness usually goes away really fast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->