• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Work or college help

mummylove

Reaction score
I need some help.

I was wondering what sort of jobs i could do from home. I need a job asap but im finding it hard to get one to go to cus of kids and im worried they will use my disability against me. So i was gonna do something from home. I cant really make stuff cus ive got bad sight. If that dont work i was thinking if i go back to college to get some qualification but i cant afford to pay for it. Is there any courses that are free to do? My mate did a 3 week course and the job center paid for it that was a £1000.

If i cant find anything im in trouble cus im losing my esa in october and we have more going out than coming in :(

Things like Avon, Bettaware can be done from home. Also things like chatlines (more than just sexlines available)

Your best bet really is to speak to your job centre though about courses etc, or discuss it with your local college, they will tell you about funding.

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->