Working tax credit

Discussion in 'Work & Finance' started by Jemma_x, Aug 19, 2009.

  1. Jemma_x

    Jemma_x Mummy and Engaged

    Jun 11, 2008
    Likes Received:
    Me and my OH dont live together, i claim child tax credits and child benefit for connor but my OH works full time so would he still be able to claim working tax credits even though he doesnt live with us??
  2. Ema

    Ema Mummy :) xxx

    Mar 26, 2008
    Likes Received:
    I think you's have to declare it as a joint claim before he would get working tax. would mean your child tax would go down but you's get working tax to back it up?? XxxX
  3. FierceAngel

    FierceAngel Guest

    he can claim alone if he over 25 and on a low income but not for the child if tht makes sense

    i dont think you would be better off claiming together anyway as mentioned your ctc will go down and you will loose your healthy start vouchers xx


Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice