Working till when????

I'm going to be working right up until showtime practically. Don't really have much of a choice as we need the money. I don't get any kind of maternity benefits so I'll be back to work pretty quickly as well - as much as I would like to take a few months off.

My baby is due on the 22nd October and I am planning on taking my Mat leave in the middle of September. Although I have an office job I feel like I want to have time off and enjoy and do some shopping and get myself ready for the LO :D

mine due the 13th june and my last day of work is the 9th of may which includes 2 and half weeks annual leave. x

Im due on 23rd August, but im not happy at work so im starting my maternity leave on 3rd July but ive got 3 weeks annual leave to take, so my last day at work will be 8th june!! cant wait!!! Im having 9 months off

Im due the 29th sep and planning on leaving 4 weeks before hand. I work in a very busy department espically over the summer months so think ill be ready to give up by then!
Im planning on taking 6 months off work but cant take anymore because we got rather a large mortgage last year....... not realising LO would come along!
Also i get 7 weeks paid annual leave each year so im taking 1 week every 4 weeks until my maternity leave starts so i can have some quality 'me time' before baby is born!!!!
Im not planning on going back to work full time after ive had the baby, being a mummy is full time work on its own!!
xx

After yesterday at work I think I might reconsider...and leave a couple of weeks earlier...if I got as hot as that yesterday I can't imagine how much worse it will be during the summer months!

I found it difficult to continue work after 34 weeks as I was on my feet all day without the chance to sit down. Therefore I took my 3 weeks holiday and then my maternity leave from then. However I'm still at college and will be until LO is born, just hope he doesn't show in my exams :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->