Worried about infection after loss and ERPC at 14 weeks PG

Exactly same colour line as this afternoon so still waiting, but on a normal cycle i dont start testing till CD11 'which is tomorrow' so wait, wait, wait :dohh: How was yours? x

These were mine this morning, 2 different brands same pee and I got excited at the blue one but don't have any left :dohh: The tea time one was totally negative though

Attachments

• IMG_0718.jpg
    IMG_0718.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 11
Blue one looks fab, id just keep bedding Suze just incase :happydance: thats what im doing :thumbup: told my OH to try get back home for Monday night :haha:

Are you doing ovulation tests than rather waiting for your periods or am i completely off track? Or is it checking hcg levels?

Forgive me if i way off the line! x

Heyyy Gem nice to see you over here sweetie, we already done our hcg levels and mine's been negative since Tuesday ( took 21 days) ive been doing them everyday since, all BFN. These are ovulation tests just to see if our regular cycle is coming back 'which it looks like it is' x

The opk's confused me Poppy, think I might have to try for :sex: later/in the morning just in case

Yeah Gem I think we are being a bit naughty here as I've not had a period yet :blush: I'm not 100% I'd ov first cycle and I know I'd not be so lucky as to get pg straight away anyway but I think it helps me focus and just find out where my cycle is

Ohhh wow really Poppy, i might have to get one and see if my cycle is on the way, ive counted 30 days since miscarriage so im praying its soon!

Lets hope we all get our period soon and hopefully be sharing good news in a few weeks/months or so!

xxx

Suze many a women can get pregnant before their af, but yes we being naughty :tease: :haha:

Ohhh wow really Poppy, i might have to get one and see if my cycle is on the way, ive counted 30 days since miscarriage so im praying its soon!

Lets hope we all get our period soon and hopefully be sharing good news in a few weeks/months or so!

xxx

Gem i like your PMA :happydance::happydance: we'll get there :hugs:

It wont do any harm though will it Suze! Positivity is the way forward! xxx

Suze many a women can get pregnant before their af, but yes we being naughty :tease: :haha:

:rofl: I'd rather be having a laugh about being naughty than crying about our losses

Too true Suze, too true :hugs: and in a few months we'll all be crying about morning sickness :haha:

Didnt experience morning sickness in the 11 weeks i was pregnant for, only had really sore boobs! I obviously thought at the time i was getting an easy pregnancy, until i started to bleed of course x

No i didnt get morning sickness or sore bbs with my loss, i did get terrible bachache on and off which was from ovulation tho, but saying that i had no sickness with two of my other boys just sore bbs. So i think its true when you read about miscarriages some have loads of symptoms and some dont but they still miscarry x

Yeah its really weird!
What i dont understand is, will period come 4/6 weeks after miscarriage or 4/6 weeks after stopped bleeding? Im a little confused by that as i cant find an answer anywhere? x

4/6wks after miscarriage... im still spotting on and off, but my 2nd bleed EPU said it was my af which would of been 16 days after my erpc, but im not too sure about that so just waiting and see what my body does, but if it isnt my af i will only wait till about 5wks then im going doctors and asking for something to bring my af on ( which they can do ive read about it) x

Right im off to bed to attack OH lmao see you tomorrow Gem and Suze, sleep well sweeties xx

Ohhh right thanks for that Poppy! I think if i havent had a period by beginning of feb i will make an appointment with my doctor! x

Gem sorry I don't know your story did you have an erpc or miscarry naturally? I lost my baby boy at 17 weeks in August and had to deliver him, I got a negative hpt 2 days later and then I got my period 33 days later. This time I'm 18 days after the erpc but only got a negative hpt 2 days ago so I'm curious to see what happens :wacko:

Haha you go for it Poppy!

Nighty night, hope to speak again!

Take care both of you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back