Worried: Chocolate button?!

S

Serene123

Hmm, my neice just fed Caitlyn a chocolate button..... :| Should I do anything about it?! Ahh. It was a giant one and she just sucked on it.. HELP!

What is a chocolate button? lol... Did she eat it? If its just chocolate I highly doubt anything bad is going to happen, I would have been more worried about her choking on it.

She just sucked on it, it's just pure chocolate.. :| It won't mess with her kidneys or anything will it..

:blush:

I don't think one will do her any harm, as long as you got it from her as it would be a choking hazard. No, it is just a chocolate is highly allergic foods if fed too early.

lol no it wont hurt her... unless you feed her a whole bag of them a day... which I doubt your planning on.

Thank God! I paniced thinking I'd be down the hospital explaining why I'd left her unattended with a 9 year old.. :dohh:

aww bless u tor!

(ffion had chocolate gateux off daddy the other day!)

Aww bless you , no it wont do anything apart from danger of choking.
Ella had a lick of a chocy on carlys 3rd birthday cake ;)

This is one of those "if I didn't have BnB moments."

If I didn't have BnB I'd be down the hospital looking like a right plonker right now! :rofl:

:rofl:
I'd probably be the same! :dohh: in the emergency room right now and watching everyone laugh at me!

aww hun ! hopefully it wont give her gas ..my friend fed max some cake icing a few days ago that dunny ..it only hurt his tummy but gripe water fixed him up..

Hopefully your niece knows now not to feed any baby that :)

:lol: thats funny, as the others said.. it wont do her any harm.

Colton sucked on a tootsie roll (with me holding it tightly) one day. Thats about all the chocolate he has had though. He has had suckers, and probably some other candy though.

My aunt has a habit of giving Kyle milky buttons when shes see's him. Just one every now n then cant do much harm I suppose!

So did she like it Toria?

It's only chocolate :p

At least you know now that she isn't allergic!

It was hilarious she was flinging herself forward and reaching out with her arms stretched lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->