Worried - quite bad cramping for last 24 hours :(

KimmyLou

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm not sure exactly on my dates but think I'm roughly 4+1 and had cramping since I got a positive test on Sunday. I'm so worried as the cramping has got loads worse over the last 24 hours and I have done an Internet cheapy test and it's only very faint positive (the same as Sunday when the digital said pregnant 1-2)
Has anyone else been in the same boat? I'm hoping for reassurance with the tests or the cramping.
Thanks xxx

Hi some cramping is normal from my experience as long as there's no bleeding. Maybe call docs up and ask for a call back? Hopefully give answers or put your mind at ease. Hope everything's ok got everything crossed :flower:

Cramping is completely normal in pregnancy my love, as is back ache.
Internet cheapies really are crap tests, superdrug do some excellent tests and also wilkos chepos are slightly better as they are bigger cheapies and you can see lines better!!
I cramped very badly from 5 days past ovulation, it's now only minor cramping and I'm 6 + 2!
Try not to worry x x :hugs:

Hi all,
I'm not sure exactly on my dates but think I'm roughly 4+1 and had cramping since I got a positive test on Sunday. I'm so worried as the cramping has got loads worse over the last 24 hours and I have done an Internet cheapy test and it's only very faint positive (the same as Sunday when the digital said pregnant 1-2)
Has anyone else been in the same boat? I'm hoping for reassurance with the tests or the cramping.
Thanks xxx

I've cramped loads some days it's been all day non stop, and I'm nearly 11 weeks. But I have had two scans and all is ok. Cramping can just be your uterus stretching X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->