Worst evap of all time!UPDATE page 3

Interesting!! I definitely would have said BFP, but it is also interesting to read that there might have been a bad batch. I hope that your friend's BFP is the real thing.

That is super interesting! And frustrating! Especially for those looking for that bfp!! My friend has confirmed hers with about 36376337 FRERs and some digitals -so at least we know hers were the real deal!!! :happydance: Even though I'm certain I'm not pregnant I'll pick up some FRER today - it might be worth calling the dollar store and telling them to check their stock!

Okay! Bought a 88cent cheapie and some FRERs - allllll negative just like I expected - wonder what the deal was with those dollar tree ones? Awful!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 67
Are you relieved?? So, I went to a different dollar tree and they only about 5 tests and the rest of the shelves were empty....weird.

I'm relieved for sure! But I've been hit with the biggest case of grouchy bloated PMS so now I'm totally irrationally mad at dollar store lol :haha: DH insists I test until AF bless his heart he would love #2 - but it isn't gunna happen this month and that is Aokay!!!!!

went to dollar store this afternoon and they all had new tests on the shelves...I think the old ones were really nuts! oh well, at least we know now! Good luck you girls, its not over yet any way until Af comes :)

Well what the f!!! So after all these days and gazillions of blazing negative tests (FRER, Walmart cheapie, etc etc) here I am at about 11dpo. I decide to pee on a few dollar store tests I have left over since AF will come in the next days or two. (Again, I am not expecting nor particularly ready for baby #2 right now and we were VERY CAREFUL this month ....read original post for details)

Yet within 10 mins LOOK WHAT COMES UP ON THE DAMN DOLLAR STORE TEST AGAIN! (All 3 tests look exactly the same but only posting one because I'm on phone)

Do you see it?! Seriously the worst Evaps ever

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 45
Here's the second test - wtf dollar tree! I want my dollas back :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 33
That has to be positive if it's within 10 min. Do you try a different brand test in the same pee?
Craziness

That has to be positive if it's within 10 min. Do you try a different brand test in the same pee?
Craziness

It's total craziness! I peed on my last FRER like 6 hours ago at the very most and there wasn't even the tiniest shadow line (and I can spot them or make them up in my mind if need be lol)

Wow that's looks pos. With dd I only got a faint line on the Walmart cheapie before I did on frer

I'll be stalking this thread...they definitely look positive at first glance, but they also look a little...blurry? Or is that just me? The test line that is....so maybe they are defective? :shrug: on the other hand, i've read of many women getting positives on dollar tree before FRER....so maybe try a different test with FMU, or another $tree to see if it gets darker

I'll be stalking this thread...they definitely look positive at first glance, but they also look a little...blurry? Or is that just me? The test line that is....so maybe they are defective? :shrug: on the other hand, i've read of many women getting positives on dollar tree before FRER....so maybe try a different test with FMU, or another $tree to see if it gets darker

Yep! They look blurry to me too... Almost like a dye run that collected in the wrong spot? With DD I had a squinter at 8dpo - but the shape much more resembled the control line than these do. Is it possible these tests just have an exceptionally large amount of dye so it gets stuck in the test space? That sounds silly I know but it sure isn't normal

Those look blazing positive! Can you post the frer?? When are you taking the $store tests vs frer? Maybe it's a matter of time of day?

Hmmmm. I wouldn't test with those anymore. If I were you I'd pick up a digital and 2 other frer's and see what they say. If they are fully bfn then those dollar store tests are duds. Although it looks very positive if u were super careful this month then maybe it's a default with the dye? Not sure but I'd definately get a frer and a digital just to be sure xx

Wow how awful. Def looks positive - that is the worst false pos/ defective test Ive ever seen!

Those look blazing positive! Can you post the frer?? When are you taking the $store tests vs frer? Maybe it's a matter of time of day?

Yep! Here's the FRER (the new curved handle ones) from the same day. Nada!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 38
Okk one last post! AF due in two days so took the last of the creepy/dye bleed/awful false positive batch of dollar tree tests and here is what showed in two minutes! When AF comes I'm going to call the dollar store, and also the makers of the New Choice brand of tests (the bad ones I had) and complain.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 35
Are you going to test at the same time of day today as your last positive dollar store?
Still so bizzare

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->