Would be due date soon approaching

AprilShowers1

Reaction score
I lost my baby at 9 weeks back in October. My due date should have been April 13th. I can't help but think about how I should be having baby showers and decorating a nursery. Instead I'm stressing about trying to get pregnant again. I'm really hoping that this month is the month so that I'll have something to smile about in April. I broke down and bought a box of opks so hopefully I'll just find out my timing has been off and I'll be preggo this time around. I've been obsessed with the idea of ovulating on day 14 and often stop trying after that day. So, we shall see. Good luck to everyone.

I am sorry! Hugs to you and I hope this is your month!
:dust:

So sorry xxxx I remember the dread I felt before my due date but on the date it wasn't as bad for me you know, I think I was all cried out :cry:.

Lots of :dust: I hope you get your :bfp: very soon xxx

Good luck using opk's, you might be really surprised, I used them last month just 'to see' what my cycle was really up to, and was so shocked I ov'd about 6 days early, when I know for a fact I got pregnant the first time around day 14!!!! So it's amazing how much our body can change and mess up, silly body's making it more difficult for us! :dohh:

April showers,I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:
I hope this is your month FX and sending you lots of :dust:
Well done you for being so patient,I've only tried one cycle since my mc in december and I'm already looking to buy some o tests,I've heard so many stories of womens O pattern changing so I want to see if my bodies doing what I think it is?Let us know how you get on :hugs: It will happen for you :flower:

Hi hon (((big hugs)))
I'm also dreading April for the same reason as my due date would have been 23rd. As it gets closer I feel more and more dread. It doesn't help that my friend has just announced she's p/g.
Everyone around me seems to have forgotten or seems to think I'm over it.
Thinking of you - hope it's not as bad as you're expecting. And good luck for getting your bfp soon xx

Everyone around me seems to have forgotten or seems to think I'm over it.

Thats EXACTLY how i feel right now, even OH. My "would-have-been" due date is fast approaching, would have been this wednesday (16th). I want to talk about it, but at the same time i dont. Was really hoping this last cycle would have brought my bfp so i had something to think about and look forward to, but instead, i have nothing (but bellyache!)

xx

it is amazing how that date can creep up and brings all the emotions back with it. i have now had four losses. my husband and i always plan something for the due date - a holiday away, something fun so that i don't get caught up and dwell on the loss. my last baby was due june 30th 2011...guess i should start thinking of where we should be for that. we are going to ttc for a few more months, but i have decided whether we catch one or not, i am having a ring made in honour of my lost babies - each birthstone represented. it isn't meant to be morbid - but as i think about it each day, it would be nice to have a beautiful symbol.

Thanks for your support. It is so nice knowing I'm not alone. My best friend is due 2 weeks before my due date and I was so excited that we were going to be going through the process together. I'm going to her baby shower later this month and hoping to not start crying. The tears come at the worst times. With the OPKs I'm hoping I ovulate later than day 14 because that will justify in my mind why I'm not pregnant yet. The alternative is the thought that the d&c messed up my body and I won't be able to conceive again. Best wishes to everyone. Don't give up hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->