Would someone see and if they see my baby's nasal bone??

onceisenough1

Reaction score
I posted this in the over 35 pregnancy forum but wanted some opinions here as well. Can anyone see my baby's nasal bone? I am freaking out. Idk if it's due to my age or what...but I would appreciate ANY answers.

Thanks alot.

Attachments

• ROCCOKELLYA20130827101904190.jpg
    ROCCOKELLYA20130827101904190.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 96
  • ROCCOKELLYA20130827101932788.jpg
    ROCCOKELLYA20130827101932788.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 84
  • IMAG0016.jpg
    IMAG0016.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 62
At first I was thinking maybe LO just has a tiny button nose but I see what u mean in the 2nd photo. Face profile seems a bit flattened but I only see that in the 2nd one. Did u ask your US tech/midwife/doctor about it?

At first I was thinking maybe LO just has a tiny button nose but I see what u mean in the 2nd photo. Face profile seems a bit flattened but I only see that in the 2nd one. Did u ask your US tech/midwife/doctor about it?

Thank you for your reply. THey said everything looked good when I had my u/s at 19.4. THen I got home and was looking at the photos and I was just wondering. I don't know if I am freaking myself out or what. I have an appointment Oct 1 so I can ask then...

The second one isn't a profile, baby is looking almost dead at you. Baby's nasal bone is the small triangular bit in the top picture.

Same as girlnboots said, I see it in all of the photos the second is a little harder because it's not a profile view but it is there

The second one isn't a profile, baby is looking almost dead at you. Baby's nasal bone is the small triangular bit in the top picture.

Thank you girlnboots. You answered this for me in the over 35 section as well and i really appreciate it.

Whoops! Glad I could help twice. :) that's what I get for night creeping instead if sleeping, haha.

Looks like a nasal bone to me. I asked the sonographer during my scan and what she pointed out looks the same as your babys profile.

If anything was wrong hun they would have def told you so you could have gone in for a better scan at a later date and done some testing. My boy had extra fluid in his kidneys..barely over what they considered normal and they had two other doctors come look and then booked me in for a scan 8 weeks later to check again. Baby looks happy and healthy momma :)

If anything was wrong hun they would have def told you so you could have gone in for a better scan at a later date and done some testing. My boy had extra fluid in his kidneys..barely over what they considered normal and they had two other doctors come look and then booked me in for a scan 8 weeks later to check again. Baby looks happy and healthy momma :)

Thank you SOOO much! I don't know why I keep thinking something is wrong and no one is telling me. I guess pregnancy hormones LOL! Congrats to you as well.

I had a look back at my 12 weeks scan pics and found the one where she pointed out the nasal bone.....
IMG_20130612_1_13.jpg

I had a look back at my 12 weeks scan pics and found the one where she pointed out the nasal bone.....
View attachment 678241

Wow, that was so nice of you, thank you. Your baby's scan is so cute by the way. Do you know the gender? Thanks again. It was so ice of you to take the time to do that!

Yes, we saw a definite doodle at the 19 week scan... but shhhhh... we're not telling anyone. :haha:

View attachment 678241

Wow, that was so nice of you, thank you. Your baby's scan is so cute by the way. Do you know the gender? Thanks again. It was so ice of you to take the time to do that!

Yes, we saw a definite doodle at the 19 week scan... but shhhhh... we're not telling anyone. :haha:

Aww congrats!!!!!!!!:blue::blue:

Your baby looks beautiful and perfect. I could still hardly see Sophie's nose in the scans I had at 34 and 36 weeks and she's fine! She just has a cute little nose.

Your baby looks beautiful and perfect. I could still hardly see Sophie's nose in the scans I had at 34 and 36 weeks and she's fine! She just has a cute little nose.

Thank you. Do you think she has a nasal bone? Your baby is adorable also!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->