Would you do it all again?

Mrs R

Reaction score
So I'm wondering would you choose to have twins all over again?
I don't mean change the twins you have, I mean if the opportunity came up to have another set of twins, do you think you'd survive it all over again?

Some days I think I would, some days I think I wouldn't lol

Much as I adore my girls... no way. I haven't slept for 13 weeks, more if you count the horrendously painful pregnancy, and I hear it only gets harder!!

I would Definatley do it all over again, I love having twins so much. But would have to wait until my twins now were about 5/6 and at school. Don't think I could cope with 2 sets under 3!!!

Yes definitely, sometimes when im broody i think it would be nice to have another singleton but other times i think i would find it a bit boring? I love having twins, just watching them with eachother is so funny.

In a bloomin' heartbeat - daft cow that I am lol :) Have enjoyed every moment of the twin experience, and miss the double bump and the newborn period...............told you, certifiable ;) xxx

I dont want anymore, BUT if I did accidently fall pregnant, I would honestly hope and pray that it was twins again, I couldnt deal with a singleton, I function is even numbers now, I couldnt cope with an odd number, I know its crazy, but its true! :haha:

Would be quite funny to be a teen mum of 2 sets of twins as well haha, that would get some good looks!!

Much as I adore my girls... no way. I haven't slept for 13 weeks, more if you count the horrendously painful pregnancy, and I hear it only gets harder!!

Twins do get harder when they go from babies to toddlers, but as soon as you start getting some sleep, everything will get easier anyways, twin toddlers are hardwork BUT not as hard as sleep deprevation! Keep going, will get better soon I hope xxx

I would like a singleton but definitly not another set of twins.

Twins do get harder when they go from babies to toddlers, but as soon as you start getting some sleep, everything will get easier anyways, twin toddlers are hardwork BUT not as hard as sleep deprevation! Keep going, will get better soon I hope xxx

Aww thanks for the reassurance. I know mine are still very new. Guess I just get a little overwhelmed at times. Still learning! Wouldn't change them for the world though!

Your boys are deeelish btw!! :flower:

Aww thanks for the reassurance. I know mine are still very new. Guess I just get a little overwhelmed at times. Still learning! Wouldn't change them for the world though!

Your boys are deeelish btw!! :flower:

Thank you :flower: Your girls are beautiful, such a lovely avatar picture

And also I say they get harder work.... but would like to add that they also get more and more and more fun, so you dont mind the hard work so much when you are having the best time xxx

Definitely!! Would struggle to get my head around having 4 children though....especially financially!

Oh gee, can I answer this question???

I wouldn't have it any other way. Seriously. I don't know how people do it with just one. It must be so boring.

Yes yes and yes! I must be completely mad, but I have been broody lately and have been thinking that if I'm still broody when the boys are about three years old, I will go for another one - thing is, I dont think "one". Every time I think of having another baby I secretly wish it would be twins again. I'm not sure how possible that is for me, as my boys are identical, so total fluke, but my grandmother DID have two sets of twins, so its not totally impossible for me to have fraternal twins! I just dont know what i'd do with all the extra time with just one baby! Lol. Twins are so special that I think i'd be blessed to have more. x

Most definately! I was secretly hoping #3 would be twins - but knew I was pretty much shit outta luck in it happening again :haha:

I'd love to have any amount more but highly unlikey as we needed a lot of help to get these delights! x

I love my boys to bits and am very proud to be a twin mummy. But I really struggled with the sleep depravation the first 3 months was hell for me. Really want another baby in the next couple of years but the chance of another set of twins is putting me off.

Having said all that if i did fall pregnant with twins again as hard as it would be i would cope. and i would love thoughs babies just as much as my boys. its just not what i would have chosen (if i had a choice)

I have to be honest...I have eight children...and I am tired...The twins keep me going from sun up to sun down, as you all know, and I am ready to be done with more children..I've always wanted a big family, and my hubby too...we have it, and I am super thankful...But, I want to be done...

no i wouldnt
its not that i wouldnt like another set lol, but ive 4 kids under 4 so plenty!!!

I'm hoping that my next pregnancy is with twins!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->