Would you do it all again?

As much as I love my girls and couldn't picture a life without them...I would NEVER go through another pregnancy at all. :haha: I had such a hard time being preg till week 37 with twins as you all may know and understand. Then after my girls were born my OH left me when they were 5 weeks old...so now im a single mom of newborn twins. Which honestly has gotten a little bit easier with routine. Then I had horrible pre-eclampsia and post partom really bad...then OH leaving. :haha::haha: So with all these experiences the only greatness out of that are my little angels!:cloud9: So I wouldn't change it but I dont think I will even ever try again because I would be afraid of more twins and then possibly that person leaving me after. Talk about PTSD! LOL

As much as I love my girls and couldn't picture a life without them...I would NEVER go through another pregnancy at all. :haha: I had such a hard time being preg till week 37 with twins as you all may know and understand. Then after my girls were born my OH left me when they were 5 weeks old...so now im a single mom of newborn twins. Which honestly has gotten a little bit easier with routine. Then I had horrible pre-eclampsia and post partom really bad...then OH leaving. :haha::haha: So with all these experiences the only greatness out of that are my little angels!:cloud9: So I wouldn't change it but I dont think I will even ever try again because I would be afraid of more twins and then possibly that person leaving me after. Talk about PTSD! LOL

:hugs: your poor thing! i'm still finding it really tough and thats with a vaguely useful husband. i can't imagine how difficult it is for you. you should be sooooo proud of yourself though. what a fool he was to leave you and your babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->