Would you's do it all again?

EmmaBozner_x

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

A quick wee question, would you's go through labour all again? Surely it cant be that bad, I am absolutley dreading it! (This is my first)! xx

Yes, once your pregnant you have no choice really so it would be too late to change your mind!

Once it is over it is over the pain is quickly forgotten. You will be fine =)

Yep, I had a wonderful birth last time, and can't wait to do it again! It makes me feel quite sad that it will probably be my last time.

I would do it again in a heartbeat! I was terrified of actually giving birth but it was the best experience of my life! I had an unmedicated birth at a birth center (my very LONG story is in the birth announcements and story page). I think it is so important to have supportive people around you... My midwifes were amazing! I didn't want to go the hospital route because I felt like there are a lot of unnecissary interventions and that just wasn't for me. I had a friend that went a week before me and she ended up having to get a c-section that she said was tramatizing (I'm definitely not saying all c-sections are horrible... things just weren't handled well with her). She said even though it was an extremely bad experience that she'd do it all again to have her baby boy in her arms :flower:

I remember when I was in labour saying that my daughter would have to be an only child. But now I can't wait to do it again :D

I can't wait to have baby no2... I was like you absolutely dreaded labour... I was in labour for 47 hours and yes it's painful but your just too excited for your prize at the end! It's all worth it and I would do it all again in a heartbeat!

It's true you forget about all the pain within the hour of meeting you baby!

Good luck

Yes it was the most amazing thing I've ever done, however painful it was the experience and the result was definitely worth it, feel like I've really achieved something!
Will be having another baby in the future naturally at home again (hopefully) in a few years.

Yes I did it 3 times and would do it again in a heartbeat.. it gets better each time my last one was a wonderful relaxed home water birth and although it is painful, I loved every minute of it, cant wait to do it again! You will be fine try not to worry :) xx

Yes I am doing it again. Its natural to be anxious the first time because you dont know what to expect but try not to worry about it too much. I said 5 minutes after having LO that i'd do it all again. I'm hoping to get my home birth this time :)

Yes I would and I'm looking forward to it! I've had 2 vaginal births, 1 was medicated 1 was not medicated and I am looking forward to having a unmedicated homebirth again. The feeling and experience was amazing.

Labour is the worst pain ive ever felt.......but cant wait to do it a 3rd time, the end result is worth all the pain in the world, i also feel a bit sad that this will be my last time so i plan to enjoy every min as mad as that sounds:dohh:xx

Yes and I have, another 2 times since. I loved all 3 of my labours (all totally different too) and hope that I will get to experience another. :)

Yes labour was fantastic (not at the time mind lol), its beautiful and amazing, and i cannot wait to do it again

I was in labour for 27 hours, it was an awesome experience and one I will happiy repeat.

Yes! I felt nearly "Normal" again within a hour of giving birth. The pain is soon forgotten about i was feeling broody again when LO was only few days old lol x

The day after I gave birth, I told myself I could never go through it again! But now I think I'm forgetting how bad it was because I'm thinking having 3 or 4 kids would be lovely :)

Ok, i'm going to say it- my labour and birth was BAD :nope: but i am about to do it again in just a few weeks time :) It is all worth it for bubba x

Also in the grand scheme of things its only a few hours out of your life, so definately worth it!

i had an amazing birth, if theres such a thing, i would do it all again in a heartbeat. yes its painful, but not unberable and the reward outways everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->