Would you's do it all again?

Yep. I'd labour again right now.

It wasn't easy, it was the hardest thing I've ever done but it was exciting, exhilarating and totally cool.

Next time it'll be a home water birth. I need the full set, I've had a CS, VBAC (regretfully in hospital although we planned HBAC), I'll get a full natural upright water birth one day LOL!

Definately! I loved my labour and birth experience, and having my daughter in my arms is worth every second :D

I am SO looking forward to labor and delivery again! I had a wonderful experience last time! It's the pregnancy part I'm not fond of! ;)

this is baby number 3 for me and i can't wait to go through labour. yeah it hurts but its bearable and its the most amazing thing i have ever done. i don't think anything could ever come close.x

would i go through a c-sect again? no. BTDT 2x.
would i go through a VBA2C again? YES IN A HEART BEAT!

I loved everything about it! even the induction that hurt like heck! Id do it all again!

Totally worth it! It's bloody hard work but soooooo exciting and an experience you'll re-live for the rest of your days. As soon as you see that little person's face gazing up at you, you'll just melt. Savour every second! It's the most incredible thing I've ever done!

Yes. Its very intense but so so so worth it.

LO is only 6 months but I'm already talking about 'next time' to DH... much to his horror! lol.

Yes. I was in labour for 30 hours and had a c-section at fully dilated, was awake for for 45 hours by that point, was completely exhausted, afraid etc. but would be so sad not to have another baby.

I'd do it all again. Mind you, while I was actually in labour I said never again. In hindsight though, yes.

Yes yes yes!! I was so scared to give birth but it was a fantastic experiance this time and as painful as it was, I loved it and would do it all again tomorrow :cloud9:

I actually want another now but I am guessing its my hormones :blush:

Yes if i base it on the labour its just the pregnancy part i don't enjoy! Had 2 good births though and when baby is born the feeling is amazing :)

I had an awful labour/birth with Imogen and as soon as she was out it was all forgotten and was talking of another within hours ha ha! Freyas labour/birth was soooo much better apart from having to transfer to hospital with meconium in waters!! But I would happily have that labour and birth again tomorrow. Yes it hurts but so worth it andbin a weird way now I've forgotyon the pain I feel like it was quite enjoyable lol. Anyway I'm already broody for another! October next year is so so far away!! Xx

Yepp, I would.

It's true what the say (at least for me it is), that it's a forgettable pain. I remember it hurting, not going to lie, but now looking back, I can't really remember what it felt like. All I can remember is hearing him cry for the first time & bursting in to tears myself.

Yepp, I would.

It's true what the say (at least for me it is), that it's a forgettable pain. I remember it hurting, not going to lie, but now looking back, I can't really remember what it felt like. All I can remember is hearing him cry for the first time & bursting in to tears myself.

That's exactly how I feel about it and used to say it all the time after imogen too. I know it hurt but I can't remember what the pain felt like, some people look at you mad, obviously they havnt forgotten ha ha. Like with Freya i tore alot and felt it but can't remember the feeling. I do however remember the local anaesthetic for stitches but having a baby in your arms is worth a few mins of it. X

Not one person said no, thats lovely x
I had a horrible labour, was having contractions every 1-2 minutes for 35 hours, he then got stuck (shoulder distocia) & had to be pulled out, I had an epi but still felt like I was being whacked across the back with a baseball bat (he was back2back) but suprisingly I cant wait to do it all over again. I cant even remember what a contractions feel like now, you forget it straight away, your just happy to have them in your arms x

I would do it all again, it is true the pain is soon forgotten when you meet your baby

I had an awful labour.

But I'm still looking forward to giving it another shot, having the best birth I can and meeting my baby at the end of it!

I can't wait to it again! I didn't have a good experience last time, and hoping to do it different this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->