Woven wrap sizing...

OH is practically climbing the walls these days! I'm being pawed at constantly... it's weird, usually I have the higher sex drive.

However, he always remembers my pill :haha:

Bless him. Id be crap at taking the pill...but we already know it isnt terribly effective on me (seeing as thats how I ended up with the 5yr old after 3years TTC I went on the pill and within 2 cycles was preggers!) and we think its a family thing as my older sister has had three of hers whilst on one form of contraceptive pill or other, she just THINKS about wanting another baby and shes pregnant.
I may buy OH a blow up doll (and then run away very fast....)

I have a 4.2 Ellaroo and I am 5'4'' and a size 10. I have a ridiculous amount of fabric left on hip carries but for the rucksack carry it only just ties for some reason - he is a pretty skinny baby as well. I would go for a 4.6 if I got another one. I do have large boobs though so that might be taking up a bit of fabric!

LOL i've considered offering naughties in exchange for a new wrap...hmm :muaha: i might just buy it and give him a nice smile when it comes!! he he he he he he!! ok i'm negotiating with him how much naughties he gets in exchange for a wrap........what you think is a fair amount??

Look forward to seeing the melon IRL !!!!!!!! :D :D :D

I was gonna get it but at the time it was a tossup between that and lola.... And I went for lola :lol: xxx

oooooooooooooooh my Ellaroo came today and its lovely :) i got the 4.6 and we've just had a play with a ruck tie with funky fastening at the top when you cross them through army bits (forgotten what its called) and it was perfect length....SOOOOOOOOOO PLEASED!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->