• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

wow really?

Leannxo

Reaction score
I was on ebay getting ready to order my opks and i seen a prank fake home pregnancy test thats always positive! Im extremely upset about this why would anyone lie about being pregnant!! I would give anything to be pregnant i just dont understand i could be over reacting but its so crazy

That's terrible. Anyone who would lie about being pregnant is just messed up.

ya, they sell those at spencers/hot topic as well. kind of weird. but i guess people who don't want to conceive wouldn't see the serious side of it

April fools maybe?

It's intention is for a prank, nothing malicious. I can't imagine anyone would get someone who was actively TTC to use it, that's cruel.

I just couldn't imagine being like Im Pregnant!! syke im just playin

It's for usually females, I've seen it used for April Fools frequently

That's awful imagine if their partner was really excited about it and it ended up being a joke its a horrible way to just play a trick on someone but I guess that's what some people find funny to see what kind of reaction they would get

I've used the I'm pregnant prank before, but I was 14 and it was to my best friend, I was still a virgin! That's one of the few cases it could be funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morris98
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->