Wow..

JLFKJS

Love my kiddos!
Reaction score
I just ate a whole can of spaghettios and I'm still hungry :blush:

I just had 2 slices of toast and i cant wait for 'tea'.
Cheese burgers, MM!

I can't wait for OH to get off of work, I think today is one of those "I need chicken nuggets" days. :haha:

I can't wait for OH to get off of work, I think today is one of those "I need chicken nuggets" days. :haha:

Oh I know how you feel, I have been craving chicken like a chicken hawk. I remember waking up and I had to get my mum down to KFC and bring me some chicken back. looool

Mm, i want chicken nuggets now too :(
I might ask OH to get me some tomorrow :haha:

I've had onion omelette, sausage and beans on toast, cheesey (cheddar) nachos, 2 lines of chocolate and a bag of worchester crisps.
I am so bad... :dohh:
And still hungry...

I've had onion omelette, sausage and beans on toast, cheesey (cheddar) nachos, 2 lines of chocolate and a bag of worchester crisps.
I am so bad... :dohh:
And still hungry...

Mm, give me all of that! :haha:

I slept really late today and now that I'm awake IM STARVING:brat:

I know! I'm reading it again and thinking god I could just eat all that :haha:

Ohh I miss the twister from KFC. It was the best chicken wrap I've ever had in my life :(

I'm American but I LOVE beans on toast! I had a friend from England and her mom made us beans on toast for dinner one night I eat it all the time now. Her mom also got me hooked on shepherds pie. YUMMMM

Oh beans on toast is great! Not what I have craved, but I do love it in the morning AND shepherds pie... ahhhh say no more, you're making my mouth water <3 loool

I think I'm going to make some beans on toast now. :haha:

Beans on toast? Lol what kind of beans?? I was thinking I need to find something yummy to make. I had a bacon egg and cheese mcmuffin and a hashbrown this morning :blush: I wanted more after.. Lol. Hmmm what to have for lunch?

Beans on toast? Lol what kind of beans?? I was thinking I need to find something yummy to make. I had a bacon egg and cheese mcmuffin and a hashbrown this morning :blush: I wanted more after.. Lol. Hmmm what to have for lunch?

Beans on toast is delicious and easy!! You use baked beans that you get in a can.. like Bush's or whatever offbrand. I sprinkle shredded cheddar on top of mine :thumbup: So yummy.

Beans on toast is delicious and easy!! You use baked beans that you get in a can.. like Bush's or whatever offbrand. I sprinkle shredded cheddar on top of mine :thumbup: So yummy.

:thumbup: yumm! That does sound pretty good! Lol wasn't sure what kinda beans, my brother would live off of that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->