Wrapping Paper 2021!

Finally done some wrapping! I'd love to add bows to make them look nicer but I've learned my cats will just take them right off and chew on them. And I really shouldn't have bought sparkly paper. There are sparkles everywhere! Including on the gifts themselves (like my brother in law's shirt)
p2E9G3P.jpeg

Lol at the sparkles everywhere. That's beautiful paper though :)

Wrapped most of dd1's gifts. The mermaid paper is from me and the cat paper is from Santa.
h7Z854J.jpeg

I usually do a lot of my wrapping last minute too but since Christmas is on a Saturday this year I couldn't leave it to Saturday night like I usually do. Good luck with the wrapping! Hopefully you get it done and it's not too stressful!

I love the candy paper I used for dd2's gifts. I have one last gift to wrap- for my nephew and I'm finally done!
GqNN5eB.jpeg

I usually do a lot of my wrapping last minute too but since Christmas is on a Saturday this year I couldn't leave it to Saturday night like I usually do. Good luck with the wrapping! Hopefully you get it done and it's not too stressful!

I love the candy paper I used for dd2's gifts. I have one last gift to wrap- for my nephew and I'm finally done!
GqNN5eB.jpeg
That is lovely paper x

Love the candy cane paper.

I usually like to finish before they break up from school but that didn't happen hahaha just a few bits left for today

GqNN5eB.jpeg

love the wrapping paper too !

I wrapped 60 presents in 3 hours ! Was on a mission tonight . Helped I was in the in-laws with no children ! Still a few bits for their stockings but will do those tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->