Wrapping Paper 2021!

Love the Santa paper Bev. I need some kiddie one for the santa gifts.
x

These are the ones I had to post or need exchanging this weekend

Screenshot_20211207-133021_Gallery.jpg

Bought a huge bow for the big main present but I'm not sticking it on until Xmas eve. They go walkabouts 10 mins after being stuck to presents :haha:

Good job I didn't give the gingerbread paper away, ran out of the blue one so wrapped the clothes up in it.
Screenshot_20211207-154715_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20211207-154829_Gallery.jpg

I usually do all different and they love hunting for which are theirs and finding each others and handing them over so I'm sure mixed paper won't matter
I think that would also add to the excitement!

Oh they won’t even notice it’s just me:haha:

More wrapping.. almost done.

My labels didn't come with the school order (hopefully come later this week)
However, I've used different papers and bows.
Gold for my sister, Silver for mum and Green is my dad. My nan has craft bows

DDs will have different paper x

Screenshot_20211207-212842_Photos.jpg Screenshot_20211207-212846_Photos.jpg Screenshot_20211207-212900_Photos.jpg

Wow look at all the lovely wrapped gifts! I need to get going with wrapping but I'm just too lazy and tired at the end of the day to wrap anything. I'm procrastinating.

Wow look at all the lovely wrapped gifts! I need to get going with wrapping but I'm just too lazy and tired at the end of the day to wrap anything. I'm procrastinating.
I need to start on the boys. I can see me rushing it with days to go. The ones I have done were literally wrapped, packaged, and taken to the post office as they couldn't go any later

Oh the craft paper is lovely I need to pop into Primark and look!

Those Santa faces are adorable bev, love that for the kids! where’s it from? X

I just found a random roll left from last year. I think it would have been from Aldi :)

Lovely paper!

finally got round to wrapping the Santa gifts, love how this paper turned out especially with the confetti tags
9AA851FF-ED55-439C-B35B-6819776FED6C.jpeg

Love that! I really like foil paper but the kids hate it as they can’t get into it so I avoid it now.

I wrapped my first few gifts last night.
I have different paper for everyone this year because I have heaps so I’ve been schooled into using it up by OH and I’m not really in a position to argue with him atm :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->