WTT 2017 - Anyone else?

Hi ladies, I hope I'm doing this right. First time replying to a thread/post. I really enjoy reading stories....I don't feel so alone. :blush:

My husband and I have been together for over ten years, happily married for almost two years. Both of us in our early thirties. Everything is going well for both us, we have good jobs and bought a house. Like every married couple we have our disagreements.....especially when we want to start to have a family.

As most ladies, I was ready for a baby for a couple years now. My husband is aware. Both of us wanted to try after we got married. But he kept pushing it back. :cry:

It's the most hardest discussion to have with him, because lately it's ended up in arguments. He tells me he's not ready. There could be many reasons why he's not ready, but I really think he's scared.

I would never force him, so I've decided not to bring it up again. I think it's the only thing I can do. I hope things turn around for us in 2017. :winkwink:

Hmmm that's tricky. Does he give any concrete reasons why he doesn't want to? I know you say they end up in arguments, but you really need to make him aware of your feelings on this. Maybe you can both write a letter for the other to read? That way you can get all your feelings out without an argument?

After our first anniversary he told me we could try soon (no date set, just said soon), then I asked him recently he wasn't sure. He seems like he doesn't want to set a date, maybe worried I will be upset if he doesn't keep his word.

I'm sure he knows how I feel, I've been clear with him. Just him....seems like he cannot make that step.

Has he recently said that he doesn't want to try? Or you just feel like he will say that?

It's tricky business, so I don't want to give bad advice.

He recently said he wasn't sure when he wanted to start trying.

Since then I've decided I will not bring it up anymore. Maybe it will help. Obviously bringing it up almost every month hasn't.:nope:

As I said before, hopefully this turns around. I'm sure there's women who are in the same situation as me.:winkwink:

Hi, we're planning on WTT for our fourth and final baby in 2017 as well. We plan to kind of ntnp until then and really start to try around March/April if nothing happens before then. I have slight PCOS (my periods are regular but my ovulation is irregular... sometimes I ovulate on time, sometimes early, sometimes late and sometimes I don't even ovulate at all) so I'm not expecting to get pregnant within the first cycle or two. Last pregnancy it took 6 cycles before I finally conceived. Even though the new year is technically only a couple months away it feels like a loooooooooong wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->