WTT 30's Club

Hi Can I Please join in also? Feel a bit old in the other WTT Threads, lol. :shrug:
Im 32, 33 next month.
xx

Hello everyone! Can I join pleeeeeeeeease? I've just turned 31. OH and I have been together for 8 years and we got married in April 09. We're wtt until late November, because I've just had the jab for Rubeola, so we've been told to wait 3 months. It's soo frustrating cause we were really looking forward "to getting started"! I'm looking forward to chatting to all the lovely 30'ers on here :)

Hi MissMuffett :hi: - pull up a chair and get comfy - make youself right at home here! How exciting, November isn't far away at all!!!

I'm soooooo excited! We're going to be booking tickets to go spend a month in Canada with my family over Christmas and New Year - I can't wait :yipee: Just waiting for payment for the wedding I photographed last weekend before we book - my parents are going to be over the moon! Hopefully we only have another 2 or 3 weeks to wait :)

Hi MissMuffett :hi: - pull up a chair and get comfy - make youself right at home here! How exciting, November isn't far away at all!!!

I'm soooooo excited! We're going to be booking tickets to go spend a month in Canada with my family over Christmas and New Year - I can't wait :yipee: Just waiting for payment for the wedding I photographed last weekend before we book - my parents are going to be over the moon! Hopefully we only have another 2 or 3 weeks to wait :)

Where in Canada is "home"? I'm in Alberta and can't imagine moving that far away from family. I moved 5 hours north for 8 years and that was hard enough. Your family is going to be soooo excited!!

"Home" is originally Montreal, but when I moved to the UK 10 years ago, my arents moved just west of Toronto - so that's where we're headed for the holidays :yipee:

Hey

That sounds lovely Anna, Ive never been to Canada before but would love to go! Id imagine it would be lovely at that time of the year?

I am so glad this thread is here
I had my first child when i was 21, 15 years ago and 2 more since. my youngest is 8 this year and everyone around me presumes I am done, and thinks i'd be daft to have another baby. But i'm not!!

I cant wait to start trying but am anxious about my PSD - Does anyone know if there is anything I can do to reduce the risk of developing pubic symphis dysfunction or reducing the symptoms even?? I really rather not have a repeat of last time. I spent from about 16 weeks pg off work sick -then maternity; drove me mad, i could hardly lift my legs, wasn't allowed to climb stairs, not allowed to drive; was in a lot of pain all the time; forced into wearign a huge 'girdle' type thing lol I felt cooped up at home, waiting for the weekends when my OH could take me for a drive somewhere.

Sorry to have rambled on, but if anyone has any experience i'd love some advice.
I can hear all the doubting Thomas's now -' knew she was daft /too old /crazy to have another' and all that rubbish.

Take care everyone xx

I am so glad this thread is here
I had my first child when i was 21, 15 years ago and 2 more since. my youngest is 8 this year and everyone around me presumes I am done, and thinks i'd be daft to have another baby. But i'm not!!

I cant wait to start trying but am anxious about my PSD - Does anyone know if there is anything I can do to reduce the risk of developing pubic symphis dysfunction or reducing the symptoms even?? I really rather not have a repeat of last time. I spent from about 16 weeks pg off work sick -then maternity; drove me mad, i could hardly lift my legs, wasn't allowed to climb stairs, not allowed to drive; was in a lot of pain all the time; forced into wearign a huge 'girdle' type thing lol I felt cooped up at home, waiting for the weekends when my OH could take me for a drive somewhere.

Sorry to have rambled on, but if anyone has any experience i'd love some advice.
I can hear all the doubting Thomas's now -' knew she was daft /too old /crazy to have another' and all that rubbish.

Take care everyone xx

really hope i'm wrong, but i think this is one of those things that tends to get worse the more pregnancies you have. if i were you i would do some research and see a doctor for advice before ttc - better to be prepared if it is likely to happen again. like i said i hope i'm mistaken, good luck and don't worry about what other people think - it's your family, your business x

Hey

That sounds lovely Anna, Ive never been to Canada before but would love to go! Id imagine it would be lovely at that time of the year?

To be honest, I think it's lovely any time of year - if you ever get the chance to visit you most definitely should. It's such a beautiful country :)

Hey

To be honest, I think it's lovely any time of year - if you ever get the chance to visit you most definitely should. It's such a beautiful country :)

I agree but I'm a bit bias :) And it is so different, coast to coast, that it's a great country for a (long) road trip.

sorry ladies, not waiting any more - very much trying. Thanks for the company, albeit brief. and best of luck to all xxx

Hi thought id introduce myself seen as this is the 30s club :happydance: Im 39 and 8wks pregnant bit scary to be honest because it happened out of the blue, already have 3 boys aged 16, 17 and 18 so i guess im starting all over again lol, to be honest at this age the last thing i thought about was getting pregnant as you naturally believe its not possible once you hit your late 30s but if anyone is out there trying and thinks the same there's still hope :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->