+ WTT baby number 1 +

I AM SURROUNDED BY BABIES!! :brat: The girl that got married on the same day as us delivered today, my best has a 6 mo, DH's cousin has a 4 week old, 4 girls I went to school with all have children, 2 others are expecting.... :nope:

I want one of my own already... :/

Okay, just needed to get the tantrum off my chest. Back to waiting calmly now.... *gulp*

I AM SURROUNDED BY BABIES!! :brat: The girl that got married on the same day as us delivered today, my best has a 6 mo, DH's cousin has a 4 week old, 4 girls I went to school with all have children, 2 others are expecting.... :nope:

Okay, just needed to get the tantrum off my chest. Back to waiting calmly now.... *gulp*

I know how you feel, my MIL is currently expecting :dohh:

Hope you start to feel better soon

I hope I lose 11lbs when I get off BCP.

Your Mother in Law is currently expecting. Huh?

Man, I have those tantrums like once a week. I feel ya girl!!

I've definately been in jealousy mode! I sure am glad I have you ladies to relate to!

Thankfully not everyone I know has a baby or is pregnant! There are some girls from my high school ( who are still in highschool), who have babies. Silly girls. Not to hate on teen moms, but most of the ones I know were sooo immature and didn't seem like they'd be good parents. They seem to all have stepped up though so that's good :)

Your Mother in Law is currently expecting. Huh?

Yeah, my mother in law, my OH is her eldest, he's nearly 23.

my best friend is pregnant too; she's due in August and while I'm excited for her i'm a little jealous too!!! it's hard.....

I had to go to town this morning to get a present for a friend who gave birth this weekend and for another friend who is having their baby christened next weekend. I couldn't hack it in the shop with all the baby stuff :( Think I may just have to send OH in to get vouchers or somethin.
It's so not like me I usually love shopping for baby stuff no matter how broody I am!
This emoticon really sums up how I feel right now :hissy:

Hi, I'm new here so thought i'd do a quick intro...

I'm 30, married and wtt untill december2011/january2012. Is anyone else on the same sort of countdown as me?

The thing I’m worried about most is struggling to conceive...esp as all my freind have seemed to manage it so easily, still you don't know till you try and the trying will be fun :haha:

I would love to be pregnant by my birthday, which is in November. Is there anyone else switching over to TTC in the Aug/Sep time frame?

I know we'd all love to be pregnant now, but what would be your dream due date month or season?

I would love to have a winter baby... January, February or March. :cloud9:

I'm 30, married and wtt untill december2011/january2012. Is anyone else on the same sort of countdown as me?
I'm close to ya! We're set for February 2012. I would love to NTNP for a couple months before that, but I don't know if I'll be able to talk DH into that, haha.

Also fairly close! We're going to TTC #1 mid-late October at the earliest, with the possibility of it being pushed back into 2012.

I'm close to ya! We're set for February 2012. I would love to NTNP for a couple months before that, but I don't know if I'll be able to talk DH into that, haha.

Hello! It's difficult isn't it? I keep thinking the same...a couple months early won't hurt but I’ll just have to resist...fingers crossed for you that you get your way though

Also fairly close! We're going to TTC #1 mid-late October at the earliest, with the possibility of it being pushed back into 2012.

Hello to you as well, it's nice that there's some people that i'll be able to talk to things about as i have to keep hush hush in the 'real world' :)

babies, babies EVERYWHERE! mate had a little boy yesterday, so green! :haha:

Just noticed that this has also been moved to TTC Groups and Discussions... ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->