WTT for #2 in April 09 and getting so impatient!

FsMummy

single mum to 4 cuties
Reaction score
Hey everyone. We already have a gorgeous 19 month old girl and have decided to start ttc #2 nxt april (well we decided june so that they will be atleast 3 yrs apart but im slowly changing it to make it come sooner lol) and i am already getting impatient. i want another baby so badly but it will be better for us to wait until next year. what does everyone do to take thier mind off of it? i come on here most nights so that doesnt help :rofl: so i thought it'd be nice to make friends with other women in the same position as me (wtt nxt yr). getting hooked on the ttc journals at the mo too which isnt good lol anyways i hope i get some replies x x

My date keeps getting further away so you're very lucky!!

We're waiting til December 2009 which is 14 months away. We have a load of things to do before that and we have a target to be debt free by September 2010. Hubby is going to start uni then so we have to be in the best possible situation to get through uni and have a family.

I generally keep my mind on the other things that need to be done. We've got a couple of holidays and things so i'm just filling my time...

Coming on here probably doesn't help though, you're right on that one. :rofl:

why are you waiting so long? Why 3 years apart?

I'm stupidly broody so I'm in the whole "as many babies...as soon as possible" mind-set!

Coming on here never seems to help but it is still addicting isn't it?!! :rofl: I don't have much advice but I still popped in to wish you girls good luck!!

we just think that it'll be better if DD is a lil bit older when baby 2 would be born, she is already 19 mo so if we conceived in june (obviously i know it probs wont happen first try) then DD will be 3 when baby is actually born. i'd like her to be old enough to understand that she's going to have a little brother or sister. also my sister is PG at the moment (due in feb) and due to past events with her running her mouth off i would prefer not to fall PG while she still is (long story) :cry: also we're saving to move away and want to have enough money saved o move either before or during 2nd pregnancy. i know what you mean when you say this site is addictive :rofl:

we had a PG scare last month but luckily it was :bfn: cant say i wasnt a lil disappointed tho :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->