WTT for number 2 :)

I got my bfp this morning!! I cannot believe I am pregnant with my first non clomid baby. :cloud9:

Attachments

• 20160526_082640-640x539.jpg
    20160526_082640-640x539.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 1
Woo hoo Krissie that's brilliant news!! So happy for you :hugs:

Awww I feel a bit sad that if hubby has his way I'll never POAS again and see that line come up, IT's such an amazing feeling seeing it!

Mummyduck :hugs: I'm so sorry AF showed up. Do you think hubby will be up for ntnp? How's the situation with your house back home?

Congratulations krissie :)

Still no AF here. Went to the docs and he thinks I may have PCOS. Had bloods done yesterday and I'm just waiting for a date for a scan and doc said he will take it from there :(

So sorry Bella. :hugs:

So my repeat beta showed that this is another loss. I just don't know what to do. I'm exhausted from it all.

Hope you get your results soon Bella

I'm sorry Krissie, be kind to yourself and I hope you can get some help and answers *hugs*

Woo hoo Krissie that's brilliant news!! So happy for you :hugs:

Awww I feel a bit sad that if hubby has his way I'll never POAS again and see that line come up, IT's such an amazing feeling seeing it!

Mummyduck :hugs: I'm so sorry AF showed up. Do you think hubby will be up for ntnp? How's the situation with your house back home?

I know what you mean Scarlett, it's sad thinking all of this could be for the last time.

I think we're officially back on the ttc bandwagon. Cd13 yesterday and we bd, might be Oing today or tomorrow.

Good luck fxmummy!

I think we are just ntnp this month. I'm gonna temp just so I know but not really tracking anything. I think July will be another clomid cycle.

So sorry to hear that krissie :(

My blood tests came back okay but the doc wants to repeat in 2 months. Just waiting for my ultrasound appointment now. It's so frustrating. I'm half tempted to go back on the bcp.. much less stressful!

Thanks Krissie, Am 1dpo so in the tww!! Timing would be better next month because of a few plans tbh but obviously don't mind either way! I just hate the tww.

Good luck with your ultrasound Bella :)

Krissie I'm so sorry :hugs: :hugs: will they do any tests to see what's going on?

Bella, sorry about your news :hugs: but think it's good you've gone to the Dr and hopefully you'll get some answers. Have you a date for your scan yet?

Woo Hoo Mummy Duck :happydance: pleased you're ttc! Fingers crossed here for you. Is all sorted with your house now?

Not yet Scarlett, but tbh we just couldn't wait any longer lol!! The age gap was getting bigger and bigger, we kept having oopsies that made us feel disappointed every time so basically hearts won out over head and whatever happens we will deal with it when it comes up. I'm likely to be back in the UK if I need a first appointment I can see my old dr.

We're probably crazy and I'm a bit freaked out about being in a different country, but it's time we had another!!

I don't think you're crazy at all and I'm really happy for you as sure it must have been so hard when your DH changed his mind. Everything crossed for a BFP soon! :hugs:

Arghh so annoying just got positive opks today so I didn't O when I thought. Looks like I will tomorrow or tonight.

So I had pos opks last night and we bd this afternoon is there a chance we'll catch it??

Ask your husband to find out why he doesn't want to have a second child by telling him why you want a second one in the first place.

I can only assume 2 situations where you post this question:

(1). You discussed with your husband about this and he convinced you how having a second child is not a good idea for the family, but deep down you still want another one.

2. You never really talked to your husband about this.

For (1), talk to your husband again and make your arguments about why you two should have another child. Make sure you're aware of his reluctance and can present to him possible solutions to his not-wanting-to-have-a-child arguments.

For (2), you really need to start talking to your husband about this before it eats you up inside. It'll help you figure out why he doesn't want to and if those reasons are not convincing, you can assure him with your suggestions.

Men are intelligent beings...

Ask your husband to find out why he doesn't want to have a second child by telling him why you want a second one in the first place.

I can only assume 2 situations where you post this question:

(1). You discussed with your husband about this and he convinced you how having a second child is not a good idea for the family, but deep down you still want another one.

2. You never really talked to your husband about this.

For (1), talk to your husband again and make your arguments about why you two should have another child. Make sure you're aware of his reluctance and can present to him possible solutions to his not-wanting-to-have-a-child arguments.

For (2), you really need to start talking to your husband about this before it eats you up inside. It'll help you figure out why he doesn't want to and if those reasons are not convincing, you can assure him with your suggestions.

Men are intelligent beings...

In this in response to a particular post???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->