WTT for number 2 :)

Where did that other post come from?!

Hope everyone is well?

Sorry for delay here, we went on holiday and was manic before we left getting everything sorted and then no wifi when we were there. Got back very late Friday and only just finished the unpacking and washing yesterday. Back at work today boooo!

22 weeks already Scarlett! Seems to be flying by. Hope your vacation was great. Going back is always thr worst.

It was fab thank you and yes defo very tough today! How are you? Has your Dr run some tests? x

I have my appt tomorrow. I am so glad it's finally got here it's been a long wait! I am hoping he helps.

How did the appt go Krissie? xx

It went well. Doctor believes it's low progesterone and prescribed progesterone. He was very optimistic that we will have our sticky bean in the next 3 cycles.

That's good to hear :hugs: They think I had low progesterone which is why it took a while to get pregnant first time and I changed my diet and that defo helped me xxx

Well I'm a veggie so I was eating too much stuff that's estrogen dominant which can then lower progesterone levels (they have to be balanced) so less tofu and swapped cows milk for almond milk - check out food for progesterone, google it. If I remember almond milk is a good one, plus more green leafy veggies like broccoli. I'd snack on walnuts as they're also very good, wholegrain cereal for breakfast. I swapped normal tea for green tea as well.

I defo think diet helped me - this time I had 6 months of WWT where I worked on my diet and I got my BFP first try whereas last time we were trying for over a year before it happened.

Hope it helps you too xxx

Excellent! Thanks. I've read some on how different foods impact hormones. I know dairy is a big one for pcos so I've been trying to limit it.

It defo helped me and I felt better all round for it. I didn't cut anything out or make my life miserable, just little tweaks here and there that I'll try to get back to after this one is born. Hope you get your sticky bean really soon :hugs: xxx

Hope all you ladies are well. I haven't been on in a while. No longer ttc.. doc has confirmed I have PCOS and has said it's unlikely I'll fall pregnant naturally so me and hubby have decided not to ttc anymore x

I'm sorry to hear about the PCOS Bella :hugs: will they not prescribe you clomid? xxx

Hope you are all well ladies!

NTNP over here.. had my first period in 5 months a few weeks ago so not feeling very hopeful. Docs not being much use either!

Bella! Welcome back!! How are you? Why is the Doc being rubbish and not helping you more, can you not have Clomid? xx

Hi ladies how are you all doing? Sorry I haven't been on here much. Got my first hospital appointment at the gynecology/fertility department on Thursday. Not quite sure what to expect. Hope you are all well:) x

Good luck at the fertility clinic Bella, really hope they can help you x

I'm ok, been trying since June, a bit disappointed it's not been as easy as our ds but trying to enjoy it. Just feeling like the age gap is getting bigger but it'll all work out how it's supposed to in the end. Took 2 months off because of some plans for next summer, waiting for af to arrive and then we'll be trying again, due to ovulate around Christmas. Fingers crossed!

Have you had your appointment?

Aw fingers crossed for you! It's been 11 months since I stopped taking the BCP and it feels like it's never going to happen for me. I also feel like the age gap is getting bigger. It's going to be at least a 4 year age gap for me now. My appointment is on Thursday PM.. That's if work will let me have time off. I was off on Friday and off again today because DS1 has got a sickness bug :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->