WTT Girls BAW/BAH Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking forward to pics Nat......did you and dh manage to get any sleep?

:hugs:

ooh, this is one i've not seen before.....:rofl:

Thank you for posting! You will now be taken to your post. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.

Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.

Just a couple of photos... very tired at moment, back off to bed xx

Attachments

• Isobel_005.jpg
    Isobel_005.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Isobel_006.jpg
    Isobel_006.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 7
Oh Nat she is GORGEOUS!! and so much hair!! You take care now and get lots of rest Mummy!! :hugs:

The new thread is a bit weird tho coz most of the original BAW members aren't WTT...
(we just met here and felt comfortable so stayed together even tho we are all at different stages in our journeys)

is the new thread now just for WTTers? :shrug: x

It had better not be cos I am not leaving - SO THERE!!! (I have been here since the beginning!) We just have a new thread periodically when the old one gets too long!

Hi ladies!!

Nat - Isobel looks gorgeous!! Just like her mummy.... Im really looking forward to hearing the birth story!!

Buffy - Glad your feeling :sick:

Tracy - You are rather chipper today!!! If you wasnt up the duff I'd think you're pissed!! :rofl:

Leah - :wave: hiya

The new thread is a bit weird tho coz most of the original BAW members aren't WTT...
(we just met here and felt comfortable so stayed together even tho we are all at different stages in our journeys)

is the new thread now just for WTTers? :shrug: x

I was thinking the same!??

I kept the thread title the same?

But yeah, I think the idea was that the old thread was full of scan pictures, people talking about pregnancy symptoms, morning sickness, etc.

I can totally understand wanting to update your friends on your journey, because it's important and you have come so far but not many WTT girls even post in these threads now.

I wouldn't feel comfortable coming in here and moaning about not being PG tbh. Sorry girls :( I'd kill for some morning sickness just now, and I'd love to have a bump and see my baby on a scan.

So why not keep posting in here as it's where you started, but keep your updates to your journals? Or start a special BAW graduates club, where we can hope to join you girls one day :) I like the second idea actually, I'd love to be a BAW graduate!

Kerry you and I are the founders of the BAW club so I don't think they would turf us out LOL

I kept the thread title the same?

But yeah, I think the idea was that the old thread was full of scan pictures, people talking about pregnancy symptoms, morning sickness, etc.

I can totally understand wanting to update your friends on your journey, because it's important and you have come so far but not many WTT girls even post in these threads now.

I wouldn't feel comfortable coming in here and moaning about not being PG tbh. Sorry girls :( I'd kill for some morning sickness just now, and I'd love to have a bump and see my baby on a scan.

So why not keep posting in here as it's where you started, but keep your updates to your journals? Or start a special BAW graduates club, where we can hope to join you girls one day :) I like the second idea actually, I'd love to be a BAW graduate!

:sad1: I appreciate the fact that new members might not realise who we are or why we post in here when we are now pg or had lo already but we were just a small group of ladies who shared a common thing - we were all BAW and that was why the thread was started, we did try and move once over but since we are all at different stages it was decided to move back, I am sorry if we have been upsetting anyone, I for one know exactly how it feels to want a baby and to lose one and I would be devastated to think I had inadvertently upset anyone, does anyone have any suggestions on where we could move BAW to?

forget I even said anything. I wasn't trying to upset people, but obviously it's going to be taken the wrong way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"