WTT Girls BAW/BAH Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know what to say :( without it coming out wrong

but it feels like the original members are being pushed out even tho the BAW club was started by us IYSWIM?

we dont wanna offend anyone who is WTT but we have been chatting here for about a year so dunno how i feel about it really?

anyone was welcome to join in and chat anytime they wanted

sorry im struggling to find words for what im trying to say :( x

Afternoon ladies :wave:

Hiya Kerry how are you hun?

Is BAW moving?

I can understand everyones point of view and must admit i feel funny about posting too much about my pregnancy in here due to not wanting to hurt/offend anyone.. Maybe thats just me being a twit though lol?!

Im not wanting to upset anyone but this past week iv been sooooo bored when off work and no ones in chat and have looked at this but most of the chat is about being pregnant or their lo's. If bfp announcments have been banned from this section for not wainting to remind others what they havent got so isent this thread a bit the same?
Im not eveicting anyone but if you are all at different stages wouldent it make more sence for the thread to be moved to general chatter?

some of the responses were a bit hostile. Its just a thread. good idea about general chat lozzy or girly sanctuary or something.

I don't think the intention of the new thread was to push old people out though?

Well I know I'm not WTT and I understand that you guys had a thread you feel comfortable with. Although I'm sure this thread wasn't meant to upset anybody. Maybe you guys should make your own again in TTC or something?? Just to avoid any arguments or upset. Just a suggestion :)

:shrug: Not sure? They've been around for ages, and I've posted in "their" thread before. They're very welcoming lovely ladies, and I don't think just because you're in WTT you should have to not mention your baby, or your pregnancy or whatever..

I mention Caitlyn in WTT? And people in WTT can see my sig? Should I not mention Caitlyn to my friends here?

I just think it's going to far to push old people out who have been chatting here for ages. We're not pregnant anymore, but I know I for one know some things about being pregnant and do post in the pregnancy sections :shrug:

I can see where she's coming from I just don't think it's nice to push people out.

Afternoon ladies! Loving the new title 'cause I'm definitely Bored At Home!!! :rofl:

Personally, I don't see why there should be any confusion/issues..
Yes, most of the women that post on this thread (well, our old threads anyway!) are TTC or pregnant.. But the thread has always been in WTT and I don't see why it should be moved? It's not hurting anyone and if any WTT girls feel uncomfortable posting in the thread then don't? I don't mean that in a horrible way but I've been posting in the BAW threads for a while and I'm WTT and don't feel in any way excluded.

Hope you're all enjoying the sunshine!
xx

Just re-read the whole thread I was skimming before. I thought the problem was that the thread had been refreshed.:dohh:

No the other one has been replaced by this one which is now a sticky although I think the other one is still around

I think we need to move our BAW group to the chatter area girls, I know we tried it before and it didn't work but I can't never talk about my pregnancy or eventually my baby on this thread - all the girls mean so much to me and we have all gone through so much together! I think from what has been said I am going to feel uncomfortable posting if the thread stays where it is as we have obviously been causing confusion/upset to some members

Please do not take this post in any other way than which I meant it and that is that I don't want to upset anyone !

Afternoon.. might take me a few days to get any photos or story up. But do have new profile piccie on facebook if anyone wants to see :) I'll try and change this one too.. before madam wakes up for a feed

I saw the piccies on Facebook. I hope you don't mind but I was showing off your LO to a couple of my co-workers like the proud lil BAW auntie I am. :hugs:

I think we need to move our BAW group to the chatter area girls, I know we tried it before and it didn't work but I can't never talk about my pregnancy or eventually my baby on this thread - all the girls mean so much to me and we have all gone through so much together! I think from what has been said I am going to feel uncomfortable posting if the thread stays where it is as we have obviously been causing confusion/upset to some members

Please do not take this post in any other way than which I meant it and that is that I don't want to upset anyone !

The thread is fine where it is. I dont think anyones offended. Im WTT but I also have a baby. Can we not just start afresh.. the old members stay where they are and the new ones introduce themselves and everyones happy?

Hi Im sam and Im wtt.. Im bored at home rather than bored at work...

The thread is fine where it is. I dont think anyones offended. Im WTT but I also have a baby. Can we not just start afresh.. the old members stay where they are and the new ones introduce themselves and everyones happy?

Hi Im sam and Im wtt.. Im bored at home rather than bored at work...

Good idea Sam :)

Im Nicky LTTTC and also BAH as i was recently made redundant :( x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back