WTT Girls BAW/BAH Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Ella, BAH, desperately looking for a job and WTT#1. :)
xx

Um I'm all confused.....what's going on? I was quite happy with our long running BAW thread, now I feel like we've been evicted! Who decides? Surely the founders of the original BAW thread? Help me out here please?

I am TTC and BAW :D

I want to move our BAW club to another location away from WTT please? Kerry where have you gone?

So sorry girls I was BusyAtWork with my boss sat here at my desk!!! :rofl:

TBH I thought that the thread was just being refreshed, but then the title changed and it was suggested that the TTC ladies and Preggers ladies posted in a different section... kinda upset me. So didnt want to post anything without clearly thinking about what to say. I completely understand that some WTT's might find some of the TTC and Preggers chatter upsetting... But when we started BAW a year ago no-one else really bothered coming in here iygwim.... I suppose none of us though that we had upset anyone and no-one really came in here.

If we people prefer we move Im ok with it... I really dont want to offend or upset. I guess we where feeling a bit upset ourselves just because its only become an issue today.

Im happy with where ever we move as long as we're together and we're all happy!!!

Muchos Love! xxxx

If this has already been resolved then ignore me!! :rofl:

Im samba LTTC no1!!! xxxx

Well. I'm moving on then. This was meant to be a happy place to share and kill some time while BAW. Now there's a new thread and there is a bunch of arguing about who is meant to be here. Hard to keep a PMA when people are scrapping over nothing IMO.

It's simple IMO.

I don't see the point in a move because it's always been in WTT, should be in WTT and I don't see why there's an issue been raised now when it's been in WTT for ages!!

Like I said before, if people are offended by this thread then they don't have to read it? It is ONE sticky in the WHOLE of the WTT section.. Easy to look past, right? :)
xx

I have never felt unwelcome nor intentionally made anyone else feel unwelcome on this forum and yet right now I feel like I have committed some cardinal sin or something, I have been posting on the BAW thread since Samba and I started it up back in June last year and no-one has ever taken offence to any of the situations any of us have been in, be it M/C, TTC, WTT or becoming pregnant, people have come here and been welcomed by us all, some have been fleeting visits and some have stayed - I just don't get this at all and can't understand why we need to change at all really?

I've been giving it some thought and I agree with Ella - I don't see what's changed and why we don't carry on as we always have :D

I am logging off for the afternoon, this is upsetting me I will catch up with you all later

Love you girlies :kiss:

You girls do know the WTT section can be just as sensitive as the TTC sections right? That people are WTT for various reasons connected to TTC and although people use all areas of the forum, pop over to various threads and say hi share news etc this section is not a trimester or birth announcements section.

Just like we have the guideline that no BFPs should be announced here ...

People are WTT after a loss etc the BAW thread was an idea started long ago but for those girls who were in the WTT section and were at work to discuss general life stuff not baby stuff!!!

Rafwife was only trying to make all comfortable ...She was not the member who original suggested a new thread and that these threads were becoming uncomfortable.

Maybe people should think about others?

Just a thought!

i'm in totoal shock.....i really do not know what to say....

i wasn't surprised at a new sticky this morning....absolutely no prbelm with that....but it is a sticky....not a thread with all of the main ones....

we have been here for a long time, and we never mean to cause offence.

speaking for myself........half the time i do not know where to go........having had three miscarriages.....what i need is the love and support of my BAW friends. I think that the other BAW people would say the same.....we seem to be in limbo land......

if we were hurting people, perhaps a private note to each of us would have been better placed?

I think wobbs has summed it up nicely.

Totally agree, didn't see her post before I posted mine and now feel like a bit of a plonker lol.

Clean slate ladies?

What's everyone got planned tonight?

I've been making tweety pie biscuits for OH's lil brother's birthday tomorrow (he's 17 lol) but tweety pie didn't like my dough so ended up being circles, am going to decorate with his name so hope that he doesn't notice the awfulness hehe!!

I love you all on here :D -just incase anyone thought otherwise.

xxx

Nobody get upset of course people pop back share things scans etc thats natural and its nice people form friendships ...what I'm trying to say is the idea was for a general chit chat group that was not related to the ins and outs of wtt ttc etc etc kind of a get away and of course the odd conversation of other things come up but the threads general idea isn't a pregnancy one ...does that make sense? Im all over place today.

Journals are a good way of catching up staying up to date with your buddies to reply and discuss issues when others move on but don't forget their forum friends.

Try not to think everyones against you all that are pregnant post any pictures etc or for others than anyone is doing it on purpose.

Stay on ball girls :hugs: and nobody fights just simply discuss how others may feel which isn't DON'T but too much is too much?

Blergh I'm going I'm waffling on an on round an round because I'm rushing

x

Im going over to a friends, shes not long had a baby and dosent feel conforable being on her own with her. Were going to have pizza and girl talk.

Jilly i think he would prefer his name rather than tweety :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"