WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

google is a great place.....it is coca-cola!

i'm a pepsi girl though......! :headspin:

I used to change from one to the other. I haven't moved off coca-cola though for years now.

Given that up now too (God, I feel like I've given up so many things) in preparation or ttc!

i switched to decaf coffee....that wasn't too bad to be honest.......

you have to think about where you draw the line though....even chocolate has caffeine in....!!!

I dont really drink fizzy pop, i normally have orange juice or water

<~~~~~ Diet Pepsi Junkie

DH says he's going to get me an IV drip. :rofl: :rofl:

i switched to decaf coffee....that wasn't too bad to be honest.......

you have to think about where you draw the line though....even chocolate has caffeine in....!!!

Me too. Well I have one caf coffee and 2 decaf every day. I don't drink tea. I've given up smoking too which was the biggest one. I still drink wine as I couldn't face giving that up too, that would be unfair! That'll have to go if / when I get m ybfp of course. I draw the line at chocolate. I couldn't live without that either!

diet pepsi junkie!!!! :rofl:

and Reedy....OJ/water......very healthy....maybe that is where i am going wrong!

mega fed up.....was due to have a day off on thursday.......just been told i have o cancel it....

Poshie....think pma..... it is 'when i get my bfp' not 'if'........you will get there! :yipee:

I get through about 1.5 litres of fruit juice each week, pink grapefruit or apple. I do like water too, which is handy.

You have to cancel your day's leave?! How come?? I have Wednesday off actually - hoping to book our Feb holiday :)

diet pepsi junkie!!!! :rofl:

and Reedy....OJ/water......very healthy....maybe that is where i am going wrong!

mega fed up.....was due to have a day off on thursday.......just been told i have o cancel it....

Oh no Buffy! That's terrible! I'm sorry :hugs:

i'm acually feeling quite sad about not getting my day off....

wendesday night is a work do, and i hate late nights when i have to work the next day....plus i was going to go to a spa and have a massage on Thursday afternoon.....no such luck now.....:cry:

it's because my manager and my colleague are both out, and my managers manager doesn't want the other two people left on their own....

(no-one seems bothered whenever i am left on my own though....)

now i just want to go home.....

That is so unfair (oops sound like Vicki Pollard there!!) but it is hun x How long ago did you book that day off? It's not fair to expect you to cancel the massage!! :hug:

So you've got an early xmas works do then. Mine's on 19 Dec, although i've got my DH's on the 18th which isn't great timing but hey.

at least i will have all of you to talk to on thurs......

i'm acually feeling quite sad about not getting my day off....

wendesday night is a work do, and i hate late nights when i have to work the next day....plus i was going to go to a spa and have a massage on Thursday afternoon.....no such luck now.....:cry:

it's because my manager and my colleague are both out, and my managers manager doesn't want the other two people left on their own....

(no-one seems bothered whenever i am left on my own though....)

now i just want to go home.....

Aww Buffy, I don't blame you hun. :hugs: :hugs:

If it's any consolation, work is REALLY pissing me off today!! :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back