WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

thanks Reedy.....i've decided anyway that i would have lost my sanity by now with bnb!

i'm now thinking about finishing off the maltesers when i get home tonight....amazing what hapes when you get annoyed with something.....:gun:

why is work pissing you off Chris?

I'm nipping to the doctors (my scar has become swollen) so will be back in about half an hour x

bye x x x

why is work pissing you off Chris?

Ugh.... this hiring manager constantly brings people in for interviews who don't speak English making the interview and application process complete torture!!

A co-worker called me and said, "hi, is she there?: SHE WHO?? Don't have a crystal ball on my desk.

Then a volunteer comes in the office looking for Colleen, so she sees me at the front and says, "Hi COLLEEN" Yeah, I'm not Colleen you asshole, try adding 2 more words...ARE YOU Colleen! :dohh: :dohh:

Those are just the highlights...........and it's barely 11 am! :dohh:

Chris - you just can't get the staff can you?! I always remember a classic line I'd get (when I used to answer phones in my first job) when you say to the caller "I'm afraid he's on another call at the moment". Caller says: "How long is he going to be?". WELL EXCUSE ME, *looks into crystal ball* HOW THE HECK DO I KNOW?????!!!!!!!!. :saywhat:

Good grief!

Reedy - Oh no, sorry to hear you mole removal scar has flared up (I take it that's what you are referring to). I thought it was looking good last I heard. Hope that gets sorted asap for you.

Chris - you just can't get the staff can you?! I always remember a classic line I'd get (when I used to answer phones in my first job) when you say to the caller "I'm afraid he's on another call at the moment". Caller says: "How long is he going to be?". WELL EXCUSE ME, *looks into crystal ball* HOW THE HECK DO I KNOW?????!!!!!!!!. :saywhat:

Good grief!

Reedy - Oh no, sorry to hear you mole removal scar has flared up (I take it that's what you are referring to). I thought it was looking good last I heard. Hope that gets sorted asap for you.

Reedy, so sorry to hear about the flare up hun. :hugs:

The other classic is "someone called me - I have your number on my phone". UMM RIGHT WELL, WHERE DO I START, WHO ARE YOU AND IT COULD HAVE BEEN ONE OF ABOUT 30 PEOPLE HERE!!!!!!!

Honestly.

Poshie & Chris - your discribing my everyday job :rofl:
I get all those classic lines everyday x
people ring up & say 'hi christina' :dohh: (my names claire by the way christina works upstairs)
if your ringing a company why would you think the person that answers the phone is going to be the person your after idiot

I could list a whole bunch of crap people say to me/ask me on the phone but I would be here all day :dohh:

The other classic is "someone called me - I have your number on my phone". UMM RIGHT WELL, WHERE DO I START, WHO ARE YOU AND IT COULD HAVE BEEN ONE OF ABOUT 30 PEOPLE HERE!!!!!!!

Honestly.

I get that one too winds me up x I just tell them if its important they'll call them back :rofl:

I keep getting calls for another Leanne who used to work here...in a completely different department!! I am constantly having to explain that I am in Commercial AUTO underwriting, not personal PROPERTY underwriting. The front desk hasn't figured out she is gone and I'm not her!!

Some people are just so dense aren't they!! Very frustratin :(

Meh. The clerical staff has such a revolving door around here that I just don't even bother complaining as I will have to do it again in a couple weeks. :shrug:
I personally don't even bother remembering peoples names until they have been here for a year :rofl:

I'm heading home-ski.

Hope to catch you all same time same place tomorrow!

Have a good evening all :D

Bye Poshie speak to you 2moro x
hope you have a good evening x

well doctors have referred me back to the hospital where I had the removal done x the doc tried to drain it but apparently its thicker than liquid so I have to go back to the hospital so they can take a look at it & hopefully do something with it x he gave me antibiotics too but not taking them yet untill I find out if I have my :bfp: or not x

am keeping everything crossed for you Reedy......! :D

Right I'm packing up & heading home x will speak to you all 2moro x hope yu all have a good night x

Much Love x

Depressed as all hell...talked to my mom today (she's doing much better) but she asked me what size I am in shirts now so she can have an idea of what to get me for xmas and I told her an X-Large and sometimes those are a bit tight b/c my chest ballooned to a size D cup. So, she says, "Well, Christina, you really need to lose weight because you are much too short to be as fat as you are." So, I said, "Gee, thanks mom." and she's like, "well, it's true, your way too big and it isn't good for your health, look at my sister, she can't even walk anymore." I'm like yeah well there's a big difference between 185 pounds and 485 pounds!!!! Ugh...I just went to the bathroom and cried....like my weight isn't hard enough for me to deal with. Yes, I know I'm a lard ass but it's the friggin pills and the weight won't friggin come off!!!!! So I started yelling at her and said, "Well mom do you want me anorexic and back in the hospital again with feeding tubes down my throat, is that what you want????" Then just leave me alone about my weight please. I'm doing the best I can but if I don't do it slowly and correctly, I'll fall right back into that eating disorder trap that I worked so hard for 5 years to get and stay out of.

UGH!!!!! Mother's......this is why I hate seeing her...she doesn't say anything but I get the eyeballs up and down like she's measuring if I gained weight.

:hugs: I know exactly what you are talking about. My Gramma-IL always makes comments about my weight. For the record though, my goal weight is 185 right now.
For what it's worth, I think you are beautiful. I know it's hard to hear that from your mom. :hugs:

Oh and then went further to say that I shouldn't get pregnant until I lose a significant amount of weight first! So yeah, I've been crying non-stop. Ugh!!

You know, everytime I start feeling bad about not calling my mother often enough, all I have to do is talk to her for 10 minutes and I remember why I don't call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->