WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Thanks Lea :hugs: I mean it's soooooo hard for me because I used to weight 95 pounds, and then when I was healthy 125 and I looked SOOOO good! So it's quite painful for me as well. She doesn't tell her niece who's a couple hundred pounds heavier than me, I might add, that she needs to lose weight. :nope:

Ugh....so I handled the comment like a pro.....I ate half a batch of chocolate chip cookies! :dohh: :rofl: :rofl:

That's how I handle it too. :hug:

When I was at my SIL's bridal shower, I was so good. I ate carrot sticks and celery. Then I went to eat one brownie and Gramma R came up to me and said "how long is it gonna take for you to burn that one off" I felt like crawling in a hole and dying. I wish that people could look past it, but some people just can't.
I am trying to loose weight now cause my mom is obese and I don't want to get there. I technically am right now, but I don't want to gain another 100lbs before I realize I should change something. I love my mom and I think she is beautiful, but I know how much she has struggled, and I don't want that for myself.
Oh, and the TTC thing, it's up to you!! If you feel you are healthy enough to carry a healthy baby, you GO FOR IT!! Nothing should make you doubt that! I am here for you friend!!

Thanks hun. :hugs:

My cousin had 3 babies and she's definitely a lot heavier than me, so she needs to lay off.

My mom's just jealous because she's underweight and I have tits and an ass and she don't. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The thing is is that I am happier now than I've ever been in my entire life, and if I had to sacrifice a size 4 for it, well then so be it.

Everyone will always remember a person for their personality, zest for life, laughter, etc....but noone will says, "Gee, not much in the personality department but she was a lovely size 4 wasn't she?" :rofl:

I'm not so sunshiny today :grr: There are only 2 comm auto assts in my office, me being one of them. The other went on holidays for a week and he didn't feel the need to tell me. NOW I have all this extra work I wasn't expecting. UGH!! I am going to kick him in the junk when he gets back!!

I don't blame you. I'm not such a ray of sunshine myself today!

...and then...
My boarders dad is dying (there is no nice way to say it) and my co-worker was arguing with me about which of his dead relatives he was seeing like it really matters!! He was talking to his brother (or son, Sam wasn't sure) and his mother who have both passed, and he said that he was holding a small hand.... She is arguing that the small hand is the brother (or son's) and I think it could have been the mother's..He's the only one who knows, and once again, what does it matter, it's for him to know, not for us to speculate on!! She just has to be right about everything.
I am not sure that made sense, just me ranting!! :grr:

OK, here is my PMA!!

- I am no longer as sick as I was late last week

- My dear friend's dad will finally be at peace soon - although I am heartbroken for her, it's always harder on the family

- I get to sit in my corner where I don't get bothered! :rofl:

- I know that I always have someone to talk to

- I am going to make it to 185lbs and Gramma R won't be able to comment on my brownie intake :rofl:

OK, here is my PMA!!

- I am no longer as sick as I was late last week

- My dear friend's dad will finally be at peace soon - although I am heartbroken for her, it's always harder on the family

- I get to sit in my corner where I don't get bothered! :rofl:

- I know that I always have someone to talk to

- I am going to make it to 185lbs and Gramma R won't be able to comment on my brownie intake :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Love the PMA!!

Chris - cant believe your mum said that to you :hugs:
looking at your wedding pics you can see how beautiful you are, your stunning x size 4 isnt attractive at all x you have done so well to beat your anorexia & you should be so proud of yourself for that x :hugs:
us girls on BAW love you just the way you are x

Chris - cant believe your mum said that to you :hugs:
looking at your wedding pics you can see how beautiful you are, your stunning x size 4 isnt attractive at all x you have done so well to beat your anorexia & you should be so proud of yourself for that x :hugs:
us girls on BAW love you just the way you are x

Here, here :hug:

Morning all :) So let's have some of that PMA today girls, what do you think? Here's my list of positive things:- I have tomorrow on leave and I am hopefully going to book our February holiday; we start to ttc in less than 2 weeks; we have a nice house and a happy close relationship. That's it for today :)

I would have PMA but everything at the minute seems Negative :hissy:
work is going down hill - fast
I have to go back to the hospital about my scar
and they are blocking facebook at work :hissy:

ok try to think positve
I have a roof over my head (not a great one but it will do for now)
I have the most wonderful husband in the world x
I have a very close loving family
& I have my new car :happydance:

how is everyone today? x

Well done hun, you came up with some positives despite the negs. I have a few negs too but didn't want to put them down!

I'm good today. Sorry to hear about your mole. So do they know why it's happened? When is your hospital appt to sort it?

When you say work is going down hill - fast, what do you mean?

I'm good today. Sorry to hear about your mole. So do they know why it's happened? When is your hospital appt to sort it?

When you say work is going down hill - fast, what do you mean?

not sure why it happened really & I have to wait for a letter from the hospital with a date for me to go back x

regarding work - basically one of the managers is ready to close the place down bcus we arent making enough money :cry: I hope between the 5 of them they can come up with a solution x if it was up to me I would get rid of one of the sales team, she's getting paid more than she's bringing in & isnt that great at her job but hey thats just me

That is a worry for you. You would have thought that if someone is bringing in less than than they cost to employ,they should be the first to go. You don't need that stress do you. I really hope it works out for the best for you hun :hug: What industry are you in again?

Thanks Poshie x

we're a printers & a damn good one too x thats whats so fustrating about it all x

I would have thought this time of year would be busy for a printers, what with Xmas cards, calendars etc? Although I guess it depends what sort of work your company does?

The whole job market is a concern at the moment isn't it. I'm in the construction industry and I'm sure you've heard about the state of that. Luckily we do alot more than housing so that is our saving grace. For now anyway.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->