WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Chris - cant believe your mum said that to you :hugs:
looking at your wedding pics you can see how beautiful you are, your stunning x size 4 isnt attractive at all x you have done so well to beat your anorexia & you should be so proud of yourself for that x :hugs:
us girls on BAW love you just the way you are x

Couldn't agree more!! :hugs: xx

Morning girlies :)

I've been to the doctors & updated my journal if anyone is interested? x

Morning Nicky x
just read your journal & replied x
great news hun x

Thanks Reedy and Nicky :hugs: :hugs:

Reedy, sorry about the scar, I hope it all gets soreted soon

Nicky, I'm going to visit your journal now.

How you feeling today? Sorry you got such a hard time off your Mum :hug:

Thanks Posh, I'm doing okay today. How are you?

Good Day ladies,

I am kinda floaty headed today. My boarders dad passed away early this morning. Please keep her family in your thoughts today.

Feeling okay today thanks Chris.

Hey I optimistically bought a couple of hpt's during my Tesco shop on Sunday! My DH was with me and said 'what are those for then?' with a big grin. I apparently went red!! It was funny :D Not that I'll be needing them for a while but thought I'd better get a couple in. Looking at the calendar, I am due to ov weekend after next. I guess that's when it all starts and the journey begins! :shock:

I'm playing Tower Bloxx on FB, I'm so bored. :dohh: I actually do have some work to do, but I'm trying to pace myself. :rofl: :rofl:

My boss wants me to send out an e-mail to everyone who rec'd an Award this year to invite them to a celebration. There's 400 people!!!! Why can't we just do a global e-mail...no he wants individual emails..l..400 people? Come on.......most of their e-mail addresses I have to look up so it takes 2x as long! WTF?! :growlmad:

Okay, I don't mind the work but let's not ask me to do stupid, inefficient and tedious shit!! We sent out a global for this last year, why not this year??

Lea - sorry to hear about your borders dad x
Chris - sometmes i think thats what bosses do all day! Think I shit jobs they can give us x
Poshie - its quite exciting buying hpts :happydance:

Seriously, he can be so friggin anal sometimes! Well, there's just too many people...I'm not doing it. :rofl: I'm keeping a spreadsheet of all winners so I'll try to figure out a simpler way of doing this. As it was, I only put 50 names on the e-mail and it took an hour b/c I had to look up everyone's e-mail address! :dohh:

You know and not for nothing, but people get Falcon Awards for the stupidest shit and more than 1 too! Now, I have personally gone through each and every single employee file (that's about 800) to make sure everyone had a child abuse registry form, then kept a detailed spreadsheet and kept on top of people to get the form filled out. Now, did I get a Falcon Award?!?!?! Nope :nope: :nope: I got a "Nice job" WTF is that?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->