WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

One month til Christmas. I needed some cheering, so I put a garland up around me and my neighbours cubes, and I put my little tree up and my twinkly lights. I'll take pics for you guys soon.

You should have got one Chris x

Here's one x

This award goes to for her outstanding contribution to BAW without you the day would be filled with sadness x you brighten our day Chris

Congratulations

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 3
3 Christmas, one random :rofl:

Attachments

• Garland.jpg
    Garland.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Random.jpg
    Random.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Tree.jpg
    Tree.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Twinklies.jpg
    Twinklies.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 4
Glad your finished Chris x

Forgot to tell you girls, this morning as I was on my way to work I pass a bus stop & as I take over the parked bus i always slow down bcus kids come from infront of the bus straight in to my path without looking & it really annoys me x well today I was passing the bus at about 15m/h when this lad about 14 ran out in front of my car from in front of the bus so I slammed on the brakes & the kid ran across on to the pavement & as he did he slipped on some ice straight on his backside :rofl: I pissed my self served him right he should look before he crosses the road & what was funnier is as I drove a little furth a girl was pointing & laughing at him too :rofl::rofl::rofl:
God I'm so mean :blush::rofl:

Forgot to tell you girls, this morning as I was on my way to work I pass a bus stop & as I take over the parked bus i always slow down bcus kids come from infront of the bus straight in to my path without looking & it really annoys me x well today I was passing the bus at about 15m/h when this lad about 14 ran out in front of my car from in front of the bus so I slammed on the brakes & the kid ran across on to the pavement & as he did he slipped on some ice straight on his backside :rofl: I pissed my self served him right he should look before he crosses the road & what was funnier is as I drove a little furth a girl was pointing & laughing at him too :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nah, you aren't mean. I would have laughed too! That was really funny! :rofl::rofl:

That's funny!!

Okay ladies, I was not happy at all with the attendance here today! :nope: :nope: :trouble: :trouble: Let us try and work on that for tomorrow shall we?? :D :D

I agree Chris x
sorry i didnt have time to say bye when i left work was manic x
feel like the :witch: is on her way :cry: feeling a bit crampy today
but at least I'm prepared I suppose x
I kind knew it wouldnt be my month again bcus didnt feel anything no symptoms nothing x

Sorry, I have been in my own little world. As I have mentioned, I work at the same office as Sam, my boarder, and her step-mother. Everyone here knows how close I am to her so they keep asking me how I'm doing. I'm going to crack soon, I can feel it coming.

tired today.....went to London yesterday and it was such a long day.......

have decided not to go to the work do as well in favour of an early night tonight......

how you getting on with your car?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->