WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Did you go to london for work?? x

Yeah my car is great, loving it I just want to drive everywhere x

it was work yes.....two meetings (and a trip to Selfridges....) the train was at 7.20am though so i left the house at 6.30am.......:hissy:

Why u feeling angry Reedy? :hugs: x

Morning Nicky how are you x

Feeling angry bcus the stupid :witch: showed up last night :cry: & I'm fed up of hearing about all these people who are pregnant when they dont deserve to be (mainly the person from my post sunday night) & those that have kids & couldnt give a toss about them (again people I know as well as things on the news) someone up there has it in for me & DH :cry:

I know its only our 4th cycle but I'm starting to lose faith already I dont know how those that having been ttc for longer do it I dont think I have the strength :cry:

Reedy....i know that is so difficult and your patience wears thin too. I know it will happen one day for you, i just hope that you don't have to wait very long.....

:hugs:

I totally know what you mean hun :hugs:

It's so unfair isn't it? I didn't think for one second that I wouldn't be pregnant by now

Sophie should've been 2 months old tomorrow & my life should be so different :(

TTC has taken over my life & turned me into a different person but if one more person tells me to 'relax' I swear I will kill them x

Thankd Buffy & Nicky x I know you girls having been trying longer so feel a bit silly about moaning already x

I've started my journal finally so feel free to have a read x

It's so unfair isn't it? I didn't think for one second that I wouldn't be pregnant by now

TTC has taken over my life & turned me into a different person but if one more person tells me to 'relax' I swear I will kill them x

:hugs: I cant even begin to imagine what you've been through Nicky x but I know your a strong person & when you get your :bfp: I for one will be at the front of the queue with a fruit juice to celebrate x

Dont worry about moaning chick :hugs:

I've already posted in your brand new shiny journal :) x

Afternoon ladies!
I am giving my notice now that tomorrow I will not be here as it is Thanksgiving and I will be doing lots of :munch: and :wine: and getting a little :drunk: I shall return on Friday with my usual :rofl: and :happydance:

I would say I'll be around alot more on Friday since I have no work :happydance: but quite frankly I don't see how that's possible! :shrug: :rofl:

:hugs: I cant even begin to imagine what you've been through Nicky x but I know your a strong person & when you get your :bfp: I for one will be at the front of the queue with a fruit juice to celebrate x

I totally echo this and there isn't anything else I can add. You'll get that :bfp: Nicky. :hugs:

Hey Chris x
Thanks for giving your notice x hope you have a lovely day off 2moro x & have a great thanksgiving x

Thanks Nicky for writing in my journal x

thanks Reedy, I'm actually really excited! :happydance: This is my last day and I have a 5 day weekend! :headspin:

My MIL made me stuffed artichokes! :happydance: They are my FAVORITE!!!! I can't wait until tomorrow! And since the :witch: is here, I can enjoy lots of :wine: :wine: :rofl:

Hey girls!

Just popping on briefly to say hi. I'm not at work today so doing other stuff like looking for a holiday.

Sorry you are feeling down Reedy, try not to get too disheartened hun :hug:
Glad to see you have started a journal at last, I'll look forward to reading it (hopefully not for long though) ;)

Chris have a great holiday and enjoy the festivities, I mean wine and food !

I may be back later or if not, tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"