WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Me too Chris x
that :witch: can be a right cow, wish she's give us a break for 9 months x

HI girls, sorry not been on again, just updated my journal - not good news I'm afraid! Hope you are all well?

Speak soon :hug:

Hey Tracey its good to hear from you x
I've just posted in your journal x :hug::hugs:

:hug: Tracy. I will check out your journal. Take care love!!

I am going to be focusing on work today. I need a distraction to keep me from cracking. I still haven't yet.

ok, here goes.....

To all of my friends in BAW……..Chris, Reedy, Kerry, Tracy; Lea, Nicky, Poshie, Ella, DaisyDuke, baby.love, lola, Owo.

I’ve been wondering about how the last year has been and the difference that both BnB and BAW has made to me. And to be honest, there is no one word answer.

I joined BnB back in Jan after stumbling across the site whilst doing one of the many Google searches on ttc. I instantly fell in love with the place! Not longer after that I got my first bfp, i was overjoyed, but yet overcome with emotion too. The euphoria made the previous 11 months so worth it all and I was floating around with a lovely warm feeling about me. Sadly though, it really wasn’t to be and I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks. I guess that until that point, I never really understood how people feel about mcs…..family didn’t know what to say, and I was an emotional mess. I just wasn’t prepared for how long the emotional healing would take, and in one respect…….it is something that will be with me for ever. So, I then had a reason to go into the Miscarriage and Support section, and to be honest, it really helped me. Up until that point, I think I had skipped down the screen to this groups that I wanted to see (and nothing else).

From there though, I really didn’t feel as if I belonged anywhere. Ok, so we wanted to ttc asap, but a lot of the magic had gone from it all (and I know that many of you how this feels) and to go back into ttc felt as if I would be bringing doom and gloom to all of the others there.

And then I found BAW, and to be honest although it is in the WTT section it fitted perfectly. I remember us moving it once to the general section, but we soon came back as it just didn’t feel right! Having all of you there though, my friends, has meant the world to me over the last 7 months, you have kept me going through the sad moments and the funny moments. I’d love to get to meet all of you, I’ve only managed to meet Chris so far (and she is both lovely and slightly mad, just like me!). I can only hope that I support you all as much as you all support me. Thank you to each and every one of you.

Every now and then, one of us has a rough time…..we’re all been there. We end up having either having a break from BnB or not logging on as much. Either way sometimes we’re guilty of putting pressure on ourselves and our OHs. My motto is that all of this should be a happy time, not stressful. Doesn’t always work I know.

There is another reason for my ramble today though. I don’t know if any of you noticed, but my ticker disappeared a couple of weeks ago…..because we got a :bfp: :yipee:. I’ve been building up the courage to tell you all, not because I don’t want to, but because I am still in denial over it all. All I seem to do is cry, or panic and even hyperventilate. I so want to be happy, but after having one mc, I think it has taken all the warm smiley stuff away. You’re the first people that I have told, and DH and I have agreed that we are not going to tell anyone until Feb (by which time we will be 16 weeks). I guess to some people this might be sheer madness, but for us, telling people about the mc was such a painful experience. We’ve not been to the doctor yet….that is going to be in a couple of weeks…..it’s just our secret so far.

Don’t get me wrong, I am overjoyed……but I am also petrified that it will happen again. Each night I look at my test stick :D, and then pray that everything will work out, and OH gives me lots of hugs too…….we’ve now accepted that we’re not going to relax or start enjoying this until 12 weeks…..(I’m currently 6 weeks)

And I have made a decision about where I will post….i’m not going to leave BAW as your friendship means far too much to me. I will venture to the other forums and even maybe have my own journal, but BAW will be my home…….and not only that, you guys are going to get all the gory details so that you can share the experience!

Love you all…….:hugs:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUFFY I AM OVER THE MOON FOR YOU!!!!!!!!! Yay!! x

OMG!!! I can't believe it!! I am so FREAKIN' Excited for you. I think I'm going to cry!! Ladies, We are going to be BAW aunties to another wonderful BAW BABY!!!! :headspin:

I am totally gobsmacked but honestly ecstatic for you hunni :hug: xx

OMG Buffy! That's awesome!!!! I'm so happy for you!! Congrats!!! Happy & Healthy 9!! :hugs:

i think i am going to cry now!

i have felt so awful for keeping you in the dark this last two weeks, i am so sorry......

i think i am going to cry now!

i have felt so awful for keeping you in the dark this last two weeks, i am so sorry......

No need to be sorry, you have to do what you feel is right for you!! I'm so glad that you did share. :happydance:

No need to be sorry Buffy, we completely understand! :hugs: :hugs:
OMG, I am so excited for you!! :happydance: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back