WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im back now too girls, didn't find any shoes to buy but I did get a nice top for work!

Destiny your little black kitten looks just like my little Teddy who died when he was only 3 months old from kidney problems :cry: it was last November and I still miss the little guy so much

Good for you Tracy! Shopping is FAB! I havent' been clothes shopping in WEEKS and am going tomorrow after my hair appt. :happydance: Need some new size 18 jeans. :shock: :dohh: Honestly, I think they're making sizes WAY smaller than they used to! :growlmad:

Destiny your little black kitten looks just like my little Teddy who died when he was only 3 months old from kidney problems :cry: it was last November and I still miss the little guy so much

:cry::cry::cry:

Pidge had a litter earlier in the year and 3 of them died at 3 weeks old through kidney problems :cry::cry:

https://image.packshot.com/isp/erez?src=NLW/153009309.tif&width=125&height=125&clipcolor

Here is my top!

Chris we had that very discussion yesterday I am sure sizes are smaller than they used to be too! I am a size 16 now but I can still get into some size 14 things I have had for ages!!

:cry::cry::cry:

Pidge had a litter earlier in the year and 3 of them died at 3 weeks old through kidney problems :cry::cry:

Oh that is awful! we tried so hard to save teddy (£600 in vets fees) but it was no use, as he grew his kidneys just couldn't cope and we had to have him put down, I will never forget him he was the cutest little man :cry:

Afternoon ladies! Sorry, this is just a flying visit, I'll catch up on all the goss when I can but just wanted to tell you all..

I GOT THE JOB!!!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I'm sooooooooooooo happy and excited!!

My dear OH is coming round soon and we might go out for a drink so I'll talk to you all soon! :hugs:
xx

Afternoon ladies! Sorry, this is just a flying visit, I'll catch up on all the goss when I can but just wanted to tell you all..

I GOT THE JOB!!!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I'm sooooooooooooo happy and excited!!

My dear OH is coming round soon and we might go out for a drink so I'll talk to you all soon! :hugs:
xx

:wohoo: Congrats!!

Hi Lea :wave:

god I am starving and all I have left is a bruised apple - yum!

I wish I could give you one of my kiwi fruit. Not bruised, very happy. But you are so far away :cry:

^ wow, the :witch: has made me tired and emotional today.

Ella - That is brilliant news :happydance:
Congratulations. I hope it turns out to be everything you hoped.

<~~~~has a "Know-It-All" taking a test for a job in my office right now. Told the guy he has a time limit and I hear him, "ooohh this is a trick question, then comes up to me and says that either choice a or b would be accurate because soap can be used to for other purposes. I'm like, that's not how it's supposed to read. What an ass! Just take the f*g test dude, don't analyze it! :growlmad: Then on his math section that he didn't complete, he told me I sucked! Joking of course, but even still. UGH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"