WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why DH is in charge of the finances. We'd be bankrupt and living in a box if he didn't. :rofl:

<~~~~has a "Know-It-All" taking a test for a job in my office right now. Told the guy he has a time limit and I hear him, "ooohh this is a trick question, then comes up to me and says that either choice a or b would be accurate because soap can be used to for other purposes. I'm like, that's not how it's supposed to read. What an ass! Just take the f*g test dude, don't analyze it! :growlmad: Then on his math section that he didn't complete, he told me I sucked! Joking of course, but even still. UGH!!!

What an Ass i say don't give him the job.

LOL Chris I wish my DH would take charge of ours then I wouldn't have to think about it!

If i let DH take charge of the finances then we would be skint. I moan at him for using his credit cards.

Only an hour to go until i can go home. I am soo bored this afternoon. Time seems to be dragging.

So what is everyone up to this weekend?

I am going to DH brothers for lunch tomorrow then to the Museum of Science and Industry in Manchester and then Yo Sushi for dinner - yum I LOVE sushi!!

i think i'm getting a cold too. One of my team is off sick at the moment with man flu :rofl: and i'm sure i'm next to get the cold and i keep sneezing. I hope not.

I'm sneezing alot too and I have a headache but a "cold" headache not the normal type of headache.

Ohhh aren't cold symptoms a pregnancy symptom too? :rofl:

Ohhh aren't cold symptoms a pregnancy symptom too? :rofl:

Yes i had them too in the week prior to :bfp: as your immune system is surpressed so you don't reject LO therefore more likely to get colds.

It looks like it is going to rain here - just for a change!

Ooh I am watching the film 'Doomsday' tonight has anyone seen it?

It looks like it is going to rain here - just for a change!

Ooh I am watching the film 'Doomsday' tonight has anyone seen it?

That sucks. I won't tell you about the glorious sunshine down south. I can't wait to get out of the office and enjoy it while it lasts.

Tracy, nope haven't seen Doomsday but it sounds good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"