WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's chilly here - it was 43 degrees when I left for work this morning!

winter is on its way!

I wouldn't mind if we had proper winters like 10 foot of snow and could go skiing. But if we get any snow it's grinds all the roads to a holt and it is usually cold, rainy and windy.

We had a blizzard last year - almost 2 feet of snow!

I would love that! mind you only if I didn't have to try and get to work in it!

THe thing is if we did have a blizzard we wouldn't be able to get to work as the roads wouldn't get cleared. When it is only a couple of inches we have to struggle through. I remember last year it took me about an hour to get out of my town which usually only takes 5 minutes.

yeah, that's the problem with the snow. On the coldest days of the year, the commuter trains don't work here, so you are stuck out in the cold waiting for the trains. blargh.

I would love that! mind you only if I didn't have to try and get to work in it!

Oh absolutely! It's nice when it hits on a Saturday and you can stay inside all snug and warm and drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows and reddi-whip!

Chris now you're talking.

Lea- The train companies here always say it is the wrong kind of snow. My dad used to work for the railway and he told me the reasoning behind the wrong kind of snow. Aparantly if it is too powdery the intakes suck it up and it gets in the electrics and the trains don't work. I guess that makes sense. I don't think we'll ever get the right kind of snow.

Right ladies I am gonna sign off now and do my filing before I go, hope you all have a fab weekend and see you all on Monday :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back