WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Chris what time are you meeting buffy? where are you going for lunch? wish I was coming!

Do any of you own an ice cream maker? I want to get OH one for his birthday as he loves ice cream and was talking about making some the other day, I have seen a Kenwood one for £30 which has good reviews?

I'm bored today too. Of course, I DO have a huge pile of resumes that need scanning and put into the database, but..........I save all my work for the afternoon when you gals have gone home for the evening. :rofl:

This new facebook format is so confusing! :growlmad: Someone sent me an invitation for a fish thingy - and I can't find it now. :hissy:

I know, I don't really go on much but popped on the other day and hated it!!

I used to never go on mine either, but now I'm addicted to it. :dohh: I get addicted to things way too easily. :dohh:

Good Day,

owo - :hug: I hope everything is ok with your little bean. My thoughts are with you.

Destiny - I replied to you in the girly sanctuary. Again, I am so sorry dear :hug:

Leah - That's brutal. I hope your DH gets better soon.

I used to never go on mine either, but now I'm addicted to it. :dohh: I get addicted to things way too easily. :dohh:

I used to be addicted to FB, but now I check it only once every couple of days or so. Someone wrote something on my wall last tuesday, and I only replied yesterday. oops. :rofl:

I only really go on FB in the week to talk to one of my friends who I havent seen in about 6 years we have a good natter everyday as we're both TTC

Did any one watch the Notebook sunday night? :cry:

Yes I think I did. Was about the old lady in the nursing home with dementia??

kerry - yeah thats the one

Chris - you have to watch this film it is so good & such a sobfest I was bawling my eyes out :cry:

kerry - yeah thats the one

Chris - you have to watch this film it is so good & such a sobfest I was bawling my eyes out :cry:

Oooo I'll have to put in on my netflix list.

You have to see this one then Tracy x :cry:

I'm 10dpo & starting to symptom spot :rofl:
I shall be resisting POAS though till I'm actually late & if it is a :bfn: I wont be too down hearted as its only our first month but fingers crossed anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"