WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a member of the girl sanctury but I really hope your ok :hugs:

Leah, sorry about DH

Destiny - I'll have to go to the Girly Sanctuary to find out what happened :hugs:

Kerry - we're going to Fright Fest October 25th! So excited! :happydance:

Tracy - sorry the :witch: is still visiting - hopefully she'll leave soon.

Oh and I'm meeting Buffycat for lunch today!! :happydance:

Hi Chris :hi:
Hope you have a lovely lunch with Buffy today x

Kerry - no the :witch: is still going strong!

Chris - how fab to be meeting buffy - say hi to her for us!!

Yeah, I can't wait! :yipee: I brought her pure maple syrup from the Adirondacks in NY.

Destiny, I'm so very sorry hun. :hugs: I responded to you in the Girly Sanctuary.

Hi Everyone,

I'm having another one of my Can't help thinking everything has gone wrong week leading up to my scan on Friday. I had another tiny bit of brown on my CM lastnight, nothing since, but i'm now convinced all is going wrong especially as i have been having cramps on and off the last few days. I did speak to some other ladies at the same stage and it seems they all have had cramps too, which does make me feel a little better. I'm just not going to be able to relax until after the scan.

Destiny - I don't have access to the girl sanctuary so can only imagine. :hugs:
Chris- Can't believe the :witch: got you, I was so convinced it was your turn this time.
Nicky - Sorry the :witch: is getting you down too. I really hope it isn't long until you get your :bfp:
Leah - I can sympathise with your DH i had two of my wisdom teeth taken out and fortunately the local anaesthetic worked for me but they were still really painful afterwards. He's going to be on the soup for a while.
Reedy - Glad you had a good birthday and fun at Alton Towers.

Hi Owo,

Sorry you're worried again but I'm sure bean is just fine!!

Yeah, I was a little surprised the :witch: showed - but also not surprised she showed up ifykwim. Ah oh well, at least now I can take a hot bubble bath with a glass of :wine:

Oh Reedy, I forgot you went to Alton Towers, did you have a fab time?

Thanks Chris

Enjoy that hot bubble bath and glass of wine while you can. It was BIL birthday on Saturday and he forgot i couldn't drink wine and had especially bought a bottle of my favourite. On the whole i don't miss it but occasionally like Saturday i do miss the odd glass of wine.

Owo :hugs: hun, I am sure all is well, roll on your scan so your mind can be put to rest :hugs:

Reedy Happy Birthday for yesterday!!

Glad to hear it Reedy - happy belated birthday.

Tracy, now I'm here - I'm just nosing around Facebook. :rofl:

Owo - Im sorry you are feeling worried again. But I hope that once Baby Owo has had his/hers photo taken you'll be able to enjoy pregnancy. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"