WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
reedy - I bet you'll be one son of a gun and fall this cycle. I'll be jealous as hell, BUT so over the moon for you!! :rofl: Ive got my fingers crossed.

Thanks girls x

Kerry - It would be lovely to fall pg so quick but I'm not getting my hopes up (although hard not too) x

I think I have every symptom under the sun :rofl: apart from the sore boobies & bad taste in my mouth so I'm probably making them all up :rofl:

reedy - Those symptoms are do easy to find!! Esp when you know what youre looking for!!! :rofl:

reedy - Those symptoms are do easy to find!! Esp when you know what youre looking for!!! :rofl:

I totally agree :rofl: its from reading things on here its like 'oooh feeling sick is a symptom, I feel a bit sick (I've just eaten a big bar of choc) but no its pg symptoms. I'm so tired another pg symptom or the fact that i didnt go bed till 12am & had to be up at 7am :rofl:

Although thats not the case lol I had a nap on sunday for 2 hours and still slept through the night after going bed at about 10.30pm and everything makes me want to throw up I'm hardly eating bcus everything I think of makes me want to hurl

reedy - oooooohhhh nice set of symptoms!!!

Destiny - where are you in your cycle?

4 or 5 dpo :hissy:

had period type pains as well so im kinda stressing at the moment!

Kerry - oooh forgot to pm you the other day I've got my licence number for mario Kart I'll pm it you tonight :happydance:

Reedy - Are you busy tonight???

Destiny - How would you feel if it did happen this month, under the circumstances??

How about 8ish!!?? PM me your license no when you get home.

sounds good to me hun I'll pm you when I get in x

Right I'm off home I'll speak to you all 2moro hope you all have lovely evenings x x x x

Hi everyone!!

Chris remember that programme that us brits were watching last week about S-E-X!! :rofl: Its about pregnancy tonight, I will post the link as its on the web too. Have you met with Buffy yet??

Back from my lunch with Buffy! She is so sweet!! We had an awesome time! After lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, her DH took pictures which I will post later tonight when I get home from work. Of course, I was 35 minutes late coming back from my lunch. :rofl: OOPS!!!! Just told my boss I witnessed an accident and had to give a statement to the police. :rofl: hey, if you're gonna lie, mind as well make it a good one! :rofl:

Anyway, I have my bag of goodies from England - Cosmo, Thornton's, Crunchie Bar, Angel Delight, Jaffa Cakes and Tea :yipee: :happydance:

I didn't realize you guys don't tip in England - that's AWESOME!!! Man, the money we could save if we didn't have to tip!!!!!

No kidding hey? I hate "having" to tip.

I'm glad you had a good lunch. When are one of you UK girlies coming to Calgary? :rofl:

I'll come to canadia land!!!

Chris sounds like fun! Hope you like the angel delight!! Its my fave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe